DISCONTINUED: This product is no longer available. Please contact us for a substitute product.
The Unitech HT730 offers one-handed operation with ergonomic and keypad keypad for a powerful warehousing data collection solution. Offering Android 10 OS with GMS certification, the HT730 is equipped with Qualcomm® Artificial Intelligence (AI) CPU for optimal performance and intuitive interactions. The HT730 is suitable in a wide range of applications in warehousing, logistics, and field service.
- Android 10 OS with GMS certified
- Ergonomic one-handed operation
- Superior 2D scanning performance: Support 30-degree scanning tilt down
- Superior performance with the scanning range up to 65-feet (20m) away
- Support IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11ax-ready, 802.11ac Wave 2 with 2X2 MU-MIMO WLAN Standard
- 6700mAh battery for 10-12 hours operation
- True Hot-swap battery design without downtime
- 6-foot (1.8 m) drop-resistant housing (7.8-feet with bumper)
- IP65/IP67 protection against water and dust
- Durable keypad with backlight: 38/29 keys with 2.5 million lifetime clicks
- Supports Bluetooth® 5.1
- Supports MDM software and utilities such as MoboLink, StageGo
Powered by Android 10 OS with GMS Certification
The Unitech HT730 features ergonomic one-handed grip for powerful data collection solutions. Offering Android 10 OS with GMS certification, the HT730 is equipped with a 5th gen Qualcomm® AI Engine for smarter, more intuitive interactions that are suitable for a wide range of applications in warehousing, logistics, and field service.
Superior Performance with Long Reading Distance
Specially built for an extended-range work environment, the HT730 4” rugged handheld terminal features superior performance with a scanning range of up to 65-feet (20m) away from the spot. The device supports all barcode symbologies including 1D, 2D, Dot Code, and OCR and boosts your scanning performance at a speed of 60fps.
Ideal for tasks that require heavy scanning, the HT730 features a powerful 2D megapixel scanning engine with a wide 30-degree scanning tilt-down design. It also delivers motion tolerance of up to 5m/s, the HT730 increases its operational effectiveness even while moving.
One-Handed Operation with Large Keypad
Featuring a 4-inch display and 400nits brightness, the HT730 provides visual scan feedback and easy viewing in outdoor environments. It comes with a large keypad as well as dual scanning buttons for instinctive data entry and barcode capture for inventory checks and warehouse item management. Constructed with silicon materials, backlight design, and 2.5 million lifetime clicks for long-term abrasion protection, trust the HT730 for durability and reliable accuracy.
No Downtime with True Hot-Swap Battery
Featuring hot-swap technology, the HT730 allows batteries to be swapped without interruption for up to a minute. With a long-lasting 6700 removable battery, the HT730 allows continuous use for 10-12 hours, allowing easy switching between batteries.
Boosts Wireless Communication Performance
The HT730 supports 2X2 MU-MIMO antennas that boost the wireless performance with a faster and better data transferring experience, allowing staff to get connected immediately. Built-in 4G dual-SIM slots provide double signal coverage and real-time communications even in different countries. A13MP camera offers an easy way to show proof of delivery and detect shipment issues.
Designed for harsh environments, the HT730 features an ultra-durable design to withstand 6-foot (1.8m) (7.8-foot with bumper) drops to concrete and IP65 / IP67 environmental seals against water and dust. The HT730 offers various options including standard, UHF RFID, and 2D long-range gun grips that enhance the ease of use and facilitates user comfort for inventory tracking and taking solutions.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.