The Unitech HT682 is a high quality handheld terminal offering great features, making this device suitable for a wide range of applications in manufacturing, retail, warehousing and logistics. Designed for the toughest work environments, the HT682 mobile terminal gives you the reliability and flexibility needed to increase productivity and efficiency in all of your data collection applications.
Advanced Mobile Operating Systems
Equipped with a fast 800 MHz processor and Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 professional operating system, makes this device not only fast but also compatible with a variety of current software applications. The HT682 provides multiple wireless communications such as the integrated WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n for real-time data collection and Bluetooth® for cordless connectivity. Designed for the toughest working environments, the HT682 is IP65 rated and withstands a multiple 1.8 meter drop to concrete.
Choose your scan engine
When it comes to current data collection, one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why the HT682 is loaded with advanced data capture capabilities. Choose the scan engine that best meets your requirements. The HT682 is available with a 1D laser, 2D imager or even an extra long-range 2D imager. With this extensive choice, you can find the right HT682 model for every worker, every application and every environment.
The HT682 weighs only 310g and is ergonomically designed for one-handed operation and 30° tilted helical scanning. The optional gun grip and extended battery makes the HT682 perfect for scan-intensive applications.
Long Range Scanner Engine
The Unitech HT682LR (Long Range) is a high quality handheld terminal offering great features and amazing reading performance. Equipped with a high performance omnidirectional 1D/2D Near-Far area imager, the HT682LR gives you the reliability and flexibility needed to increase productivity and efficiency in all of your data collection applications.
The HT682LR offers advanced reading performance in terms of accuracy, flexibility and distance. With a long range reading distance (up to 15 meters), this long range 1D/2D area imager makes scanning more efficient since there is no need to step out of your forklift truck.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.