Rethink your idea of a rugged enterprise mobile computer with the Unitech EA500. Its sleek design is bested only by its powerfully efficient data collection capabilities. The EA500 will revolutionize the way you do business and is ideal for a variety of applications within the retail, transportation, logistics, and field service industries.
Powerful Data Collection
Equipped with a 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor and running on the Android 7.1 operating system, this device is suitable for data-intensive applications in highly mobile environments. Mobile workers can easily accelerate their workflow as this device is equipped with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and supports an additional microSD / TF expansion (up to 32GB storage capacity).
The EA500 offers an integrated 2D scanning capability, as well as an integrated HF/NFC RFID reader/writer, GPS, and a high resolution 8.0 MP camera. With a long-lasting 3800 mAh battery, the EA500 provides continuous usage time without needing to worry about running out of power. This device offers everything you’ll need.
Enjoy the fastest data speeds out there with the integrated Bluetooth 4.1, Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and 3G / 4G LTE connectivity. This device is truly an excellent mobility device and offers improved job efficiency at a competitive price.
An IP67-rating against water and dust and the capability to withstand multiple 5-foot drops to concrete, makes the EA500 a rugged device. Equipping it with a POGO PIN (for quick and non-intrusive charging) prolongs its life span and durability.
- All-in-one box; EA500 comes with USB cable and power supply
- All-in-one function: 2D Imager, HF/NFC and 8MP Camera
- Industrial grade: 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor with Android 7.1 OS
- Suitable for any mobile worker: 3G / 4G / LTE, Dual-Band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.1
- Rechargeable 3800mAh battery
- 5” HD display. Ultra sensitive capacitive touch screen (compatible with gloves and supports wet resistance)
- Rugged: Corning® Gorilla Glass® 3, IP67 rated and 5-foot drop specification
- Dual Scanning Buttons (left and right side) and programmable key
- Device supported versatile: SOTI, 12Manage and MoboLink
- Warranty: 1 year
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.