More Value, More Features, Higher Reliability
The TTP-2610MT Series of 6.6 inch wide industrial thermal transfer printers has been newly updated with high speed electronics that allow for faster print speeds combined with improved print quality. The TTP-2610MT Series is specifically designed for applications that require high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal labels.
The TTP-2610MT standard features include a large color LCD touch display, built-in Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, parallel and serial communications as well as a an SD FLASH memory card reader that allows users to inexpensively add up to 32 GB of additional storage memory for a wide variety of fonts and graphics.
Improved Print Quality
The TTP-2610MT Series features the best print quality TSC has ever offered in a wide web printer thanks to new printhead technology combined with faster processors and upgraded firmware. We call our enhanced print quality “Thermal Smart Control”™ which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label at a time or thousands of labels in a batch.
High Speed Performance, more memory
Compared to its predecessor, the TTP-2610MT is faster, performing at up to 12 inches per second and has an increased memory of 512 MB Flash and 256 MB SDRAM.
A Colorful Choice
The new TTP-2610MT Series comes with a high-contrast 4.3” color touch LCD panel with 6 button control user friendly design for simple printer set up and job status.
Multiple Resolutions for a wide range of applications
There are two models available with the new TTP-2610MT Series. The TTP-2610MT features 203 dpi resolution at speeds up to twelve inches per second, TTP-368MT offers 300 dpi resolution at speeds up to ten inches per second.
Powerful TSPL-EZ™ printer programming language
TTP-2610MT Series features the TSPL-EZ™ printer-control language, a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Line Mode, Eltron® and Zebra® languages and will work in many IT environments including Oracle, SAP, Unix, AS/400, Windows, Stand Alone, and many more.
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.