The TSC™ TTP-245C series of desktop thermal barcode printer, label printer with its new, smaller footprint, offers the high performance that customers have come to expect from TSC™. Durable, reliable and fast, the TTP-245C generates 4-inch-wide labels, tags or receipts at up to 6 ips, offering a price-performance combination that is unmatched by other desktop thermal barcode printers on the market.
The TTP-245C incorporates a 200 MHz 32-bit processor that offers fast “first label out” throughput, with no between-label delays, even when using its internally scalable True Type fonts. Using its standard internal Ethernet port, the TTP-245C can be quickly integrated with any network.
The TTP-245C’s easy-to-use design speeds up ribbon and media loading. And with the smallest footprint ever for a TSC 4-inch desktop printer, the TTP-245C series easily fits into cramped workspaces.
TTP-245C series includes the TTP-343C and TTP-244CE printers. The TTP-343C offers 300 dpi resolution and is ideal for 2-D barcodes, fine text and complex graphics. The basic model TTP-244CE, the lowest-priced of the three printers, offers an extensive suite of barcode labeling features, including 4 ips speed and a standard USB 2.0 interface.
Discontinued Model: TTP-343C, TTP-245C
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.