TSC’s bestselling TTP-244 Plus barcode printer just got even better with the new TTP-244 Pro. The popular TTP-244 Plus thermal transfer desktop printer is known as the only inexpensive solution that offers a powerful processor, generous memory, internal scalable fonts and the world’s most popular barcode printer language emulations in one small package. The TTP-244 Pro is now 25% faster, printing at speeds up to 5 inches per second.
The TTP-244 Pro is ideal for customers looking for a high quality barcode printer, coupled with low ownership costs. The TTP-244 Pro is competitively priced, comes with a two-year warranty, and accommodates a 300-meter-long ribbon, which keeps both daily and lifetime operating costs lower than other comparable printers.
The TTP-244 Pro offers the largest media and ribbon capacities in its class. Unlike most printers, it can easily handle both a 300-meter ribbon and a full 8-inch OD roll of labels. With its fast 5 inch per second print speed, along with the largest memory capacity in its class, the TTP-244 Pro easily outperforms the competition.
With its small, compact footprint and dual-motor design, the TTP-244 Pro is perfect for a wide variety of label and tag printing applications – everything from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product-identification labels & tags.
The TTP-244 Pro supports PDF417 and MaxiCode two-dimensional barcodes used to print complex transportation formats – a feature that makes it ideal for automobile service shops, stock rooms, and walk-in shipping and mail centers.
Like its predecessor, the TTP-243 Pro offers a variety of options, including a rotary cutter, keyboard display units, a long range linear imaging barcode scanner, an SD card reader slot, a Bluetooth module, a 3-inch-core label spindle and an external label hanger (for the TTP-243E Pro model).
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.