DISCONTINUED: This product is no longer available. Please contact us for a substitute product.
TSC is pleased to introduce the TDP-244 direct thermal desktop printer. In typical TSC fashion, the TDP-244 offers a perfect combination of ultra low cost with a durable and reliable design.
TSC has been leading the way in 4” direct thermal desktop printers since the introduction of its best selling TDP-245 model in 2002. The TDP-244 is a new economy version of the proven TDP-245 architecture which has an installed base of over 100,000 printers.
The new TDP-244 printer features 203 DPI resolution, print speeds up to 4 inches per second and high speed USB 2.0 connectivity. Its large 60 watt power supply produces high quality printed labels.
The TDP-244 is an ideal printer for product marking, shipping, retail and other labeling applications at the best price anywhere. For easy loading, the TDP-244 employs a user-friendly double-wall clamshell design with a large five-inch (outside diameter) center-biased media bay. Top-of-form sensing – by gap, black mark, or notch – is standard and completely adjustable from side to side. It also comes with a head-open sensor.
The TDP-244 has plenty of memory with 8MB DRAM and 4 MB FLASH that can be used for easy storage of fonts, international character sets and graphics, and it supports, “right out of the box,” a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Eltron® and Zebra® languages, making it easy to replace old installed hardware.
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.