DISCONTINUED: This product is no longer available. Please contact us for a substitute product.
The TA210 series thermal transfer desktop printer provides an economic solution to handle your most demanding label printing applications. TSC has been building economical desktop thermal transfer printers that feature rugged dual gear-driven motors and large 300 meter ribbon capacity for over 15 years. The new TA210 features a fast 5 inches per second print speed, a large 5” OD media cabinet and an industry best 300 meter ribbon capacity to deliver the best quality and lowest total cost of ownership for desktop label printing.
The TA210 series is inexpensive, but it looks and performs better than its more expensive competition. The TA210 series features two durable gear-driven motors that are capable of handling large capacity 300 meter ribbons and large rolls of media inside its sleek design. If the 5” interior label capacity is not enough, simply add an external media unwinder and the TA210 series can easily handle up to 8.4” OD rolls of labels designed for high cost industrial label printers.
The print mechanism and ribbon handler of the TA210 series is a modular design. The module may easily be removed from the printer for use in kiosk or print and apply applications.
The TA210 series offers a low initial price, uses the most cost effective supplies available, and is built to last. These virtually trouble free units feature a standard two-year warranty. Once you plug it in, you won’t have to worry about it.
The TA210 series can print a wide variety of labels ranging from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product identification labels and tags. Other applications include automobile service shops, walk-in shipping and mail centers, and inventory control for stock rooms.
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.