DISCONTINUED: This product is no longer available. Please contact us for a substitute product.
The TTP-2410MT printer is the most significant upgrade ever to the TTP-2410M platform. The TTP-2410MT Series features a high technology printhead, a new processor that is faster than the previous model, and all the memory customers will need to print high quality labels at fast speeds.
Enhanced Print Quality
The TTP-2410MT Series features the best print quality TSC has ever offered in a midrange printer thanks to new printhead technology combined with faster processors and upgraded firmware. We call our enhanced print quality "Thermal Smart Control" which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label at a time or thousands of labels in a batch.
High Speed Performance, more memory
Compared to its predecessor, the TTP-2410MT is faster, performing at 14 inches per second and has an increased memory of 128 MB Flash and 128 MB SDRAM. Internal Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, parallel and serial interfaces come standard.
A Colorful Choice
The new TTP-2410MT Series comes with a high-contrast 4.3" color touch LCD panel with 6 button control user friendly design for simple printer set up and job status.
Multiple Resolutions for a wide range of applications
The TTP-2410MT Series can print on a wide variety of labels, ranging from healthcare patient safety, electronics and jewelry labeling to shipping and distribution labels, making it ideal for industrial duty printing.
There are three models available with the new TTP-2410MT Series. The TTP-2410MT prints at 203 dpi at speeds up to fourteen inches per second, TTP-346MT offers 300-dpi resolution at speeds up to ten inches per second, and the TTP-644MT features 600 dpi resolution which makes it ideal for printing very small 2D barcodes, graphics, fine print and other ultra-high-resolution images.
Loaded with standard features
The TTP-2410MT Series features a rigid, full die-cast aluminum frame designed to last in tough environments and supports a large 8.2 inch outer diameter label roll and up to 600 meter ribbon capacity for high volume printing.
Because our printers our built to last, we back them with a standard two-year limited warranty.
Powerful TSPL-EZ printer programming language
TTP-2410MT Series features the TSPL-EZ printer-control language, a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Line Mode, Eltron® and Zebra® languages and will work in many IT environments including Oracle, SAP, Unix, AS/400, Windows, Stand Alone, and many more.
- Industrial-duty Printing
- Healthcare Patient Safety
- Compliance Labeling
- Work In Process
- Order Fulfillment
- Electronics & Jewelry Labeling
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.