6-inch Horticulture Thermal Printer
The TXPEX6 is the latest addition to SATO’s Horticulture printer line. Designed for the most demanding printing applications, the TXPEX6 easily handles material thicknesses up to 25 mil at speeds up to 12 inches per second. The TXPEX6 is available with a 6-inch (305 dpi) print head and can print tag widths up to 10 inches ladder style (sideways). This print orientation promotes faster throughput and maximizes ribbon usage. The TXPEX6 comes standard with USB 2.0, LAN 10/100 Base, IPv6 and USB Host/RTC interfaces. RFID is an available option.
The TECEX6M printers are ideal for tags, labels and signs up to 6” wide at speeds up to 12 ips. Utilizing the End-To-End Slip-On® tags, various pot tags, and pressure sensitive signs makes this the most versatile printer for the money on the market.
The TXPEX6 printer provides utility above and beyond its price tag at speeds up to 12 ips. This printer can easily handle tag widths up to 10” ladderstyle (sideways). This print orientation promotes faster throughput and maximum ribbon usage. The rugged powder coated industrial strength steel case is designed for harsh environments.
- FETHR Head - Floating Edge Type Head
- Fast to Load Label & Ribbon Path
- Print Media Thickness up to 25 mil
- Standard USB and Ethernet
- Fast and Easy Handling
- High Speed Printing
- High Quality Print Technology
- RFID Ready
About SATO: Building on over 70 years of experience, having introduced one of the first hand labelers in 1962 and the world's first thermal transfer label printer in 1974, SATO is recognized for delivering rugged dependability and reliable performance throughout its product line.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.