SATO's SoftTouch UHF RFID wristbands provide superior patient comfort with the added benefits of RFID traceability. Made from a soft anti-microbial material, the wristbands are designed for comfort and hygiene throughout a patient’s hospital stay.
Helping hospitals lower their costs and optimize their resource allocation to enhance patient care and contribute to patient safety.
SATO's RFID wristbands solve many of the common challenges hospitals and care facilities face, including: controlling the risk of infection and contamination, avoiding disturbance of resting patients and having visibility of where patients are on-premises.
- Identify patients from up to 6.5-feet away and without staff-to-patient contact, reducing the risk of illness transmission.
- Read the RFID inlay through blankets, allowing for identity verification without disturbing the patient.
- Monitor the movements of patients with strategically placed RFID readers so staff can be alerted immediately of any unexpected movement beyond defined areas.
- Water Resistant
- Direct Thermal Imaging
- Adhesive Closure
SATO designed RFID tags are manufactured using environmentally friendly methods. Made without chemical solvents to prevent release of waste fluid, they also contain no plastic substrates to reduce plastic waste. Unused aluminum in their manufacturing process is also recycled to minimize waste.
About SATO: Building on over 70 years of experience, having introduced one of the first hand labelers in 1962 and the world's first thermal transfer label printer in 1974, SATO is recognized for delivering rugged dependability and reliable performance throughout its product line.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.