This replaces the now discontinued Sato TH2 printer.
Smart, Programmable, Independent, the versatile FX3-LX may be used as a desktop-resident or mounted smart printer, or anywhere throughout your operation for standalone label printing applications.
SATO’s AEP (Application Enabled Printing) programming platform allows the development of unique, business-driven print solutions and UX interface. Create custom, and intuitive touchscreen prompts that best fulfill your unique requirements.
The FX3-LX interactive 7-inch full-color touchscreen interface makes operation simple and easy. With its video playback feature, this can eliminate extensive training of your staff on its processes and procedures as well as basic printer functionality or troubleshooting.
What You Can Do with This Printer
- PC less printing - FX3-LX is a portable All-in-One printing solution which offers intuitive printing applications and can be customized to meet the customer's requirements. This printer optimizes business processes in a wide range of markets like food, retail, healthcare, event ticketing and manufacturing.
- Printing from a PC, tablet or smart phone - Apart from PC less printing, labels can also be printed directly from a PC, tablet or smart phone. The FX3-LX has an auto-detection functionality which allows using the same printer for PC less printing and printing from a host.
- Videos - The FX3-LX has 14 preset help videos which instruct the user on how to load media, replace wear parts, install accessories and clean the printer. The customers can also upload and play their videos for training and promo purposes.
- Equipped with SOS (SATO Online Services), which offer preventive maintenance to prevent problems - The printer is monitored, ranging from its operation to maintenance status, via the IoT. This provides maintenance support the same as if a customer engineer is right on site.
Compatible with an array of optional accessories, the FX3-LX was designed for today's user interaction:
- 7” full color, smart touchscreen
- Wireless connectivity, work where it is needed
- Long life battery use
- Optional mounting capabilities and a center-positioned handle
- SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing) saves you time and resource
- Easily connects to scanners, scales, keyboards and other devices for data entry accuracy
- Built to withstand the challenging environments for which it is designed, the FX3-LX is water resistant, impact resistant and features an antimicrobial casing
- IPx2 and IK06 certification
- Antimicrobial Housing
- Auto detection of competitive print languages using SATO’s SBPL, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL, STCL, SEPL emulations.
- Auto Detect function allow users to plug and play making the switch from SATO legacy models or other brands seamless.
- Portability with optional battery pack
- Linerless options
- Fast print speeds, up to 6ips
- Standalone printing capability using SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing)
About SATO: Building on over 70 years of experience, having introduced one of the first hand labelers in 1962 and the world's first thermal transfer label printer in 1974, SATO is recognized for delivering rugged dependability and reliable performance throughout its product line.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.