Who is RedBeam?
RedBeam was founded in 2004, and have been growing ever since. From their launch of their first packaged application to becoming one of the leading software brands in the data collection industry, they've tried to stay true to their core belief - to make it as easy as possible to do business - and to deliver exceptional value to all customers.
No CDs to install, software to download or upgrades to worry about. PC-based and self-hosted options are also available.
RedBeam is hosted on Microsoft® Azure™ and delivers enterprise cloud services that invite customer confidence. You can also self-host.
Manage your assets on the go, in real time. Track and manage your fixed assets using Windows Mobile 6.5, Android and iOS devices.
Track as much or as little information as you need. You’re not limited to the number of assets or locations you can track.
RFID & Barcode
Scan asset barcodes individually or read dozens of RFID tags at once. Easily track your assets with one or both proven technologies.
Whether you have 500 fixed assets or 50,000, we’ve got a cost-effective asset tracking solution that will meet your needs.
Already using an asset tracking spreadsheet? Easily import existing information via Microsoft Excel.
Add as many regions, buildings and rooms as you want. There’s no limit to how many locations you can add to the system.
Change field names and choose the fields you want to show. You can also add fields.
Every change made to assets in the system is date-, time- and user-stamped for audit control purposes.
Perform moves, adds, and changes (MACs) fast. Keeping your asset records up to date has never been easier.
Streamline your next fixed asset inventory by up to 70%. Simply scan the room, scan the assets you find, then move on to the next room.
Open, standard-based application programming interfaces (APIs) can be used to help integrate RedBeam with your existing systems.
Role-based user security enables you to restrict system access by function and location. Easily create and assign roles to employees as needed.
Build a report, give it a name, and save it. You (or anyone else with access) can generate the same report again whenever it’s needed.
Print durable asset labels directly from the system. Choose from a variety of options, including barcode type, text and label size.
Brands Using RedBeam
Is there a help center for RedBeam applications?
Yes, RedBeam has a well detailed help center here.
What barcode scanners / mobile computers work with RedBeam?
All barcode scanners should work with RedBeam on a PC / workstation. Barcode scanners connect to your PC / workstation so when you scan a barcode, the scanner transmit data to your application as if you were typing the data on a keyboard.
The following devices have been tested by Redbeam and will work with RedBeam applications. If a device is not listed here, please contact us for questions.
- AML LDX10
- AML M7225 Series
- CipherLab CP 30 Series
- CipherLab CP 45 Series
- CipherLab CP 60 Series
- CipherLab 9300 Series
- CipherLab 9400 Series
- CipherLab 9500 Series
- CipherLab 9600 Series
- Code Code Reader 4100
- Datalogic Elf Series
- Datalogic Falcon Series
- Datalogic Falcon X3 Series
- Datalogic Kyman Series
- Datalogic Lynx Series
- Datalogic Memor Series
- Datalogic Pegaso Series
- Datalogic Skorpio Series
- Datalogic Skorpio X3 Series
- Honeywell Dolphin 6100 Series
- Honeywell Dolphin 6110 Series
- Honeywell Dolphin 6500 Series
- Honeywell Dolphin 7600,128MB, Including Windows Mobile 6.0
- Honeywell Dolphin 7850,128MB
- Honeywell Dolphin 7900,128MB
- Honeywell Dolphin 9700, 128MB
- Honeywell Dolphin 6000
- Intermec CK3 Series
- Intermec CK71 Series
- Intermec CN3 Series
- Intermec CN4 Series
- Intermec CN70 Series
- Intermec CS40 WM 6.5 Series
- Janam XM 66 Series
- LXE MX8 Series
- Motorola ET1 RedBeam Asset Tracking Only
- Motorola MC2180 Series, Touch Screen Required
- Motorola ES400 series
- Motorola MC3090 Series, Color Screen Only
- Motorola MC3100 Series
- Motorola MC55 Series
- Motorola MC55A Series
- Motorola MC65 Series
- Motorola MC70 Series
- Motorola MC75 Series
- Motorola C75A Series
- Motorola MC9090 Series
- Motorola MC9190 Series
- Motorola MC9500
- Socket Somo 650M Series, Requires 5M Scan Card
- Trimble Ranger
- Trimble Nomad
- Unitech PA500 Series
- Unitech PA500e Series
- Unitech PA520 Series
- Unitech PA550 Series
- Unitech PA600 Series
- Unitech HT660 Series
- Unitech HT680 Series
- Unitech PA690 Series
- Unitech PA900 Series
- Motorola MC9090 RFID
- Motorola MC3090Z
- Motorola MC3190Z RFID Series
- Unitech RH767 II Series
What is a server / PC license?
A single PC license will allow you to install RedBeam on a single computer.
A server license will allow you to install RedBeam onto a server so RedBeam PC Licensed users can access it. This is different from a PC license.
What is the difference between Standard and Mobile Edition?
Standard Edition only allows you to connect cabled barcode scanners to RedBeam.
Mobile Edition allows you to connect cabled barcode scanners and an unlimited amount of mobile computers.
What is the return policy on software?
Software, Service Contracts, and Support Contracts for all our products are NON-RETURNABLE once issued. Please carefully consider your purchase of software products as we are independently unable to verify that the software has indeed been removed from computers/servers. Remote deactivation of software is unavailable at this time. Thank you.
What printers work with RedBeam?
Although RedBeam laser sheet labels work with all RedBeam software products, using a dedicated barcode label printer is often a more convenient and ultimately cost effective option, even for users that print labels infrequently. Some of the advantages of using a dedicated barcode label printer include:
- Crisp, high definition text and bar code print quality.
- Long label life.
- Batch or single label printing with virtually no label waste.
RedBeam recommends these, as well as other, enterprise class barcode label printers:
- Brother PT-9800PCN Series
- Brother TD-4100N Series
- Citizen CLP-621 Series
- Cognitive TPG Advantage DLX Series
- Citizen CL-S6621 Series
- Datamax-O'Neil E-Class
- Intermec PC43t Series
- Toshiba B-EV4D Series
- Toshiba B-EV4T Series
- TSC TTP-245C Series
- Zebra TLP2844 Series
- Zebra GK and GX Series
Please contact us for any label printers not listed here.
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.