What is NiceLabel?
Established in 1993, NiceLabel is a leading global developer of label design software and label management systems that help companies of all sizes improve the quality, speed and efficiency of their labeling, while reducing cost.
NiceLabel’s label designing software makes it easy for anyone to design labels. It’s packed with graphical design features that enable users to create labels in minutes, no coding skills or training necessary.
Quickly design and print barcode labels without IT help
The NiceLabel designer delivers a familiar Microsoft Word-like user experience. You can quickly design professional labels, no prior knowledge of barcoding or designer training necessary.
Say goodbye to printing errors
Printing labels with dynamic data is different from printing other types of documents. The labeling system needs to enable your staff to print quickly and without errors. NiceLabel includes an easy-to-use printing form that helps users quickly print accurate labels without the risk of error.
See for yourself. Try NiceLabel free for 30 days.
Everything you need for compliant labels
The NiceLabel Designer includes all the design objects you need to meet internal and external requirements: text, graphics, lines, boxes, barcodes and RFID.
Meet the standards of any industry
The NiceLabel Designer supports over 70 types of linear and 2D barcodes, including GS1-128, DataMatrix and QR code. NiceLabel is constantly up-to-date with the latest industry standards, so customers stay compliant.
Design compliant labels in minutes
The NiceLabel Designer includes simple wizards and pre-designed label templates to help you design compliant labels for all the major industry standards, such as GS1-128.
What is a Label Management System?
Traditionally, companies have relied on label or forms design software to support their entire labeling process. The costs of this legacy approach are greater than many companies realize.
By digitally transforming their labeling, companies can reduce the direct and indirect costs of their labeling, and avoid missed opportunities.
Challenges of Legacy Labeling:
- Disparate and fragmented applications
- IT dependency for label design
- Labor intensive quality assurance
- Slow change management and deployment
- High risk of printing errors
Benefits of Label Management System:
- Standardized all-in-one platform
- Agile design by business users
- Streamlined digitalized quality assurance
- Instant web deployment of standardized printing
- Accurate printing from single source of truth
Design labels with NiceLabel’s easy to use label designer. The NiceLabel designer delivers a familiar Microsoft Word-like user experience that enables anyone to quickly design labels. It moves label design out of the IT department and into the hands of business users.
Deploy and manage labels centrally, print anywhere. With NiceLabel’s web printing system, you can centrally deploy and manage all manual printing applications to multiple sites, locations and third-party suppliers, contractors and vendors with a single click.
Manage your labeling in Nice Label’s document management system. Think of it as SharePoint for labeling. Design, review, approve and control labeling from a centralized database without having to install software on workstations.
Integrate label printing with your business systems. Integrate label printing with SAP or other business systems to increase label accuracy, printing efficiency and establish single source of truth for your labeling data.
Minimize Direct Costs
A return on investment in less than one year.
NiceLabel’s Label Management System, moves label design and maintenance out of the IT department and into the hands of the business users. By empowering business users to respond to label change requests without IT assistance, you save time and free up costly IT resources to perform more value-adding tasks. The resulting savings have given customers a return on investment in less than one year.
- 93% of customers experienced direct cost savings. 12% of customers achieved direct cost savings of more than 50%.
- An apparel/garment manufacturer has eliminated custom IT development required for different markets, saving $45,000.
- A retailer has reduced labor costs due to labeling process improvement in the warehouse to achieve $100,000 annual savings.
Minimize Indirect Costs
Improve quality while reducing cost.
Errors can be costly to your business and can result in everything from product re-working to product recalls. Eliminating manual data entry drastically reduces the risk of error. The Label Management System enables you to digitize quality control tasks and automate quality assurance processes. This transformation reduces costs while improving quality.
- 82% of customers experienced cost savings from error reduction. 24% of customers achieved indirect cost savings of more than $10,000 per location.
- A customer from the medical devices industry has streamlined label quality control processes, resulting in annual savings of $30,000.
- A customer from the food and beverage industry has reduced product returns due to labeling errors to achieve annual savings of $350,000.
Minimize Missed Opportunities
Achieve business gains beyond increased productivity.
The key to staying competitive is being able to respond rapidly to changing market demands and requirements. NiceLabel’s Label Management System instills agility into all stages of the labeling process, resulting in faster time-to-market and increased sales. As you expand, you can quickly establish consistent labeling processes across all your locations and extend these to business partners to transform your supply chain. The end result is a more efficient business, leading to financial gains far beyond those achieved through increased productivity.
- 76% of the Label Management System customers surveyed have reduced time-to-market with the Label Management System.
- A home goods manufacturer has reduced stock inventory by $62 million and achieved $6 million in annual cost savings in financing and handling of inventory.
- An omni-channel retailer processes product returns faster and moves inventory more quickly to achieve $48 million in additional annual profit.
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.