- Specifically designed microchip to identify temperature
- Can be affixed or embedded into most materials
- Passive UHF
The ReadySense Passive RFID Temperature Sensor Tag is an easy-to-use, robust tag that outperforms other traditional temperature sensing tags.
The ReadySense Pasive RFID Temperature Sensor Tags are much smaller, thinner and more flexible than battery-powered sensors, and they are more cost efficient than active wireless sensing tags. In fact, their low cost makes them useful for disposable and high-volume applications.
With the ability to access and collect quality data, ReadySense Passive RFID Temperature Sensor Tags enable users to consistently monitor temperatures and provide critical information to help make informed decisions.
- Material - Polyester
- Serialization - Barcode and human-readable equivalent is digitally printed – providing excellent clarity and easy scanning. Code 39 is the standard symbology with a range of 2.7 to 9.4 CPI (characters per inch). Optional linear and 2D symbologies available. Although this product is primarily marketed as a bar code product, we can produce it with human-readable numbers only or unserialized.
- Label Copy - The label copy may include block type, stylized type, logos or other designs
- Colors - Standard colors include black, red, yellow, green or blue. Custom spot colors are also available at no additional charge. Due to contrast needed for the bar code scanner, all bar codes are black.
- Standard Adhesive - High performance adhesive
- Sizes - 4.1875" x 1.125"
- Packaging - Shipped on convenient rolls with scrap matrix removed for ease of removal. Cartons are clearly marked to indicate serial numbers of labels.
- Shipment - 14 business days
About Metalcraft: A leader in the identification products industry since 1950, Metalcraft manufactures a variety of customized asset tags including UID tags, bar code and/or serialized tags for asset tracking and/or identification, and RFID tags - including harsh environment RFID tags and a variety of metal mount RFID tags - for RFID asset tracking.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.