New: The Xenon 1902g-bf – the only battery-free 2D scanner is now available. The Xenon 1902g-bf supports over 450 scans on a single charge, more than enough to check out 25 customers or scan hundreds of items. With recharge alerts and fast recharge capability, you never have to worry about being ready to scan again. With no batteries to dispose of, you’re not only helping the environment, you’re saving money at the same time.
The Xenon 190x series offers industry-leading performance and reliability to boost workflow performance in a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon scanners deliver superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. They boast a revolutionary new decoding architecture and custom sensor that yield these productivity-enhancing features: extended depth of field, faster barcode reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality barcodes.
From high-density linear barcodes to 2D barcodes scanned directly off a mobile device’s screen, the Xenon series decodes virtually all barcodes with ease. Choose from the following versions to fit your needs:
- The Honeywell Xenon 1900g is the basic model with a wired USB or serial connection.
- The Honeywell Xenon 1900g Color has the ability to read high contrast color barcodes, such as red barcodes on white backgrounds. This version also eliminates the need to use a separate digital camera and external storage media for color image capture and transfer, enabling streamlined workflows and improved productivity.
- The Honeywell Xenon 1902g is the wireless model with Bluetooth Class 2 radio for unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base and up to 14 hours of battery life.
- The Honeywell Xenon 1902g Color is the wireless model with Bluetooth Class 2 radio with the ability to read high contrast color barcodes, such as red barcodes on white backgrounds.
- The Honeywell Xenon 1902g-bf scanner is Honeywell’s latest barcode scanner powered by super-capacitors – eliminating the battery for a green, environmentally friendly scanner. This powerhouse solution is capable of scanning over 450 barcodes on a single charge, and can be recharged in less than 60 seconds via a powered USB port.
- Wired or Wireless - Enjoy the freedom of wireless scanning up to 100 meters (300 feet) from the base, or the security of a tethered USB or serial connection.
- Durable - The Xenon series can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 1.8 m (6 ft). An IP41 rating provides added protection.
- Revolutionary Decoding Architecture - Provides extended depth of field, faster reading and improved scanning performance on poor quality barcodes.
- Ready for Mobile Couponing - From high density linear to 2D barcodes found directly on the screen of mobile devices, the Xenon scanner decodes virtually all barcodes with ease.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.