Two-dimensional (2D) barcoding is becoming the new standard in many industries. A key reason: 2D barcodes hold much more data and require less space than 1D, linear codes.
In fact, government regulations and supplier mandates are now requiring 2D barcode adoption. And businesses are also looking to leverage emerging trends that require 2D area-imaging technology – today or in the near future – without the need to purchase additional scanning hardware, or settle for reduced scanning performance.
With the Voyager 1450g (wired) and 1452g (wireless) upgradeable scanners, you can embrace area-imaging technology at your own pace, and in the most cost-effective way.
Out of the box, these omnidirectional scanners equip you to scan 1D, linear barcodes and affordably upgrade to add PDF and 2D barcode scanning – either at the time of purchase or as data capture needs evolve.
And consider this: If all you need is the ability to read linear and 2D barcodes, the Voyager 1450g and 1452g are the perfect fit. Here’s why…
Many businesses simply don’t need the extra features of a full-fledged area imager – things like advanced image capture and processing applications. Why pay for features you don’t need? That’s why we left those extras out of the 1450g and 1452g scanners.
- Reliable Data Collection - Benefit from omnidirectional reading of virtually all linear barcodes, even poor quality and mobile codes.
- Go Beyond 1D Codes - Unlike traditional laser scanners, the 1D version of this scanner can read barcodes omnidirectionally. That makes it ideal for hands-free presentation scanning.
- Mobile Phone Reading - Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
- Future Proofed - Provides an affordable upgrade path to 2D scanning at any time. A simple software license upgrade is all it takes.
- Wired and Wireless - Choose a tethered connection or the added freedom of wireless scanning up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.