Across many industries, 2D barcoding is becoming the new standard. Not only is it possible to hold much more data in a 2D code, but government regulations and supplier mandates are requiring their adoption.
Enterprises are also looking to leverage emerging trends that require area-imaging technology – today or in the near future – without the need to purchase additional scanning hardware, or settle for reduced scanning performance.
The Voyager 1400g wired scanner allows enterprises to embrace area imaging at their own pace, and in the most cost-effective way.
The Voyager 1400g scanner delivers omnidirectional reading of linear barcodes, plus the ability to affordably upgrade the devices to enable PDF and 2D barcode scanning – either at the time of purchase, or as your data capture needs evolve.
And for those who only need the ability to read linear and 2D barcodes, the Voyager 1400g is an ideal solution.
By excluding additional area-imaging features such as advanced image capture and processing applications, Honeywell can keep costs down while still offering aggressive linear and 2D scanning at an attractive price.
The Voyager 1400g scanner, along with our gun-shaped Voyager 1450g (wired) and 1452g (wireless) scanners, are an excellent value for enterprises that require the versatility of area-imaging technology today or may need it in the future.
- Reliable Data Collection - Offers omnidirectional reading of virtually all linear barcodes and the most widely used 2D barcodes, including poor quality codes.
- Go Beyond 1D Barcodes - Unlike traditional laser scanners, the 1D version of this scanner can read barcodes omnidirectionally. That makes it ideal for presentation scanning.
- Mobile Phone Reading - Supports your mobile marketing programs by scanning coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
- Future Proofed - Provides an affordable upgrade path to 2D scanning at any time. A simple software license upgrade is all it takes.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.