The Voyager 1250g single-line laser scanner combines the Voyager series’ proven performance with extended depth of field to make scanning out-of-reach items a breeze.
The ability to read barcodes up to 58.4 cm (23 in) away will make the job much more comfortable for your workers – for example, when your cashiers reach to scan larger items left in shopping carts, and your inventory takers scan products stored high atop shelves.
The 1250g scanner is easy to use and efficient, so your team can be at its best. It’s optimized to scan linear barcodes fast – even poorly printed and damaged codes. That’s important because it minimizes the need for manual data entry. And that leads to increased productivity and fewer errors.
Speaking of productivity, the 1250g scanner’s stand lets you take advantage of hands-free scanning for those applications that benefit from being able to use both hands.
We’ve also made installation quick and plug-and-play easy. Simply plug the device’s cable into your host system and the 1250g scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface. No programming barcodes to scan. No hassle.
- Scan Farther - An extended depth of field lets you scan 13 mil barcodes from as far away as 447 mm (17.6 in) and larger barcodes up to 58.4 cm (23 in) away.
- Automatic Interface Identification - Supports all popular interfaces in one device, eliminating the time-consuming process of scanning programming barcodes.
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience - Simplifies setup, with quick and easy stand assembly, plus automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
- Ergonomic Design - Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.