The Voyager 1200g (wired) and 1202g (wireless) barcode scanners give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Regardless of the model you choose, these Voyager scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes.
- Decode poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease.
- Scan high-density barcodes, too, with resolution down to 3.5 mil. In most cases, that eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners.
And take advantage of the Voyager scanner’s class-leading, hands-free presentation scanning. It maximizes throughput with updated object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
- We designed these Voyager scanners to decrease your downtime and service costs too.
- Single shock-mounted PCB delivers greater impact resistance.
- Recessed button is protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops.
- Designed with a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating.
The Voyager 1202g wireless model incorporates a Bluetooth® Class 2 radio. You’ll have unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, and up to 30 m (100 ft) with a clear line-of-sight between scanner and base.
And if you ever misplace a scanner, the Voyager’s paging system uses visual and auditory signals to help you find the missing device quickly.
- Aggressive Scan Performance - Maintain productivity with a worry-free linear scanning solution, even when reading poor quality and damaged barcodes.
- Wired or Wireless - Enjoy the freedom of unencumbered movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, or the security of a wired connection.
- Enable Presentation Scanning - Increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience - Easy setup with tool-free stand assembly, automatic in-stand detection and configuration, and automatic interface detection.
- CodeGate™ Technology - Ensures the desired barcode is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
The Voyager™ 1202g-bf single-line laser scanner is the world’s first supercapacitor-powered barcode scanner. That means it’s battery free (“bf”) for a green, environmentally friendly scanner that frees you from the maintenance hassle, long recharge time, and disposal issues associated with traditional batteries.
If your product scanning sometimes requires wireless scanning – for example, to complement bioptic, in-counter scanners in a retail store where cashiers must scan bulky items left in shopping carts – then the Voyager 1202g-bf single-line laser scanner is ideal.
That’s because the 1202g-bf scanner features breakthrough battery-free wireless technology. With no battery, this mobile scanner is lighter and more ecologically friendly, and eliminates a common maintenance hassle. (Find out more in: Introducing a 'Green' Option for Barcode Scanning.)
Instead of a battery, the 1202g-bf scanner has a supercapacitor capable of achieving a full-charge in less than 35 seconds. That’s enough wireless power to last at least 100 scans.
And like all Voyager scanners, the 1202g-bf device delivers aggressive linear barcode scanning performance – even on poor quality or damaged barcodes.
With no tethered cable to trip over, you'll benefit from complete freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base in a typical work environment. In fact, with a clear line-of-sight to the base, you can get a wireless range of up to 30 m (100 ft). We’ve even added a paging system on the base to help you locate a misplaced scanner.
Built on the proven Voyager platform, the 1202g-bf mobile device offers high performance linear barcode scanning and the convenience of wireless – all without the battery.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.