The Stratos 2700 hybrid bioptic in-counter scanner is an ideal fit for retailers looking to increase profitability and grow their business.
It combines omnidirectional laser scanning and integrated area imaging for a barcode reading platform that’s optimized for the checkout experience. Equipped with field-upgradeable hardware modules like EAS antennas and scales, we designed the Stratos 2700 platform with your current and future needs in mind.
In addition, Honeywell’s LCD display gives your sales associates a live video feed of in-aisle activity and lets them watch for items under a customer’s cart to be sure the products are scanned. This functionality reduces the complexity, cost and risk associated with deploying visual loss prevention systems, while continuing to address a pivotal problem that’s common to retailers.
The Stratos 2700 is also easy to service. It employs a “single tool” architecture that minimizes the time and equipment needed for repair. We’ve made troubleshooting the device easier too with full text diagnostic messages on the LCD display. The display can show several messages and status updates in multiple languages.
Expanding beyond what is conventionally required for bioptics, the Stratos 2700 hybrid scanning platform and peerless feature-set position your retail business for improved growth and profitability.
Hybrid Scanning Technology
Maximizes throughput for rapid pass-through scanning of linear barcodes, plus area-imaging technology for scanning 2D and mobile barcodes.
Bottom of Basket Monitoring
Saves you up to $2,500 in lost revenue per lane each year.
Power from Host
Source power from point-of-sale systems that support the USB Plus Power specification.
USB Type A Peripheral Ports
Give you the flexibility of adding secondary handheld scanners and other devices.
LCD Diagnostic Display
View text messages of scanner diagnostic conditions, scanner service mode, cashier reminders and scanner asset tracking information.
Multiple In-Counter Installation Options
Let’s you standardize on a single scanner model while accommodating various in-counter length checkout environments.
Electronic Article Surveillance
Supports Sensormatic and Checkpoint systems.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.