The SG20 product line has been expanded to include a new imaging option: EA31. Like our EA30, this new imager offers blistering fast scanning performance, motion tolerance, and omni-directional reading capability. The primary difference is in aimer technology. The EA30 uses a laser-based aiming system, while EA31 uses an LED-based aiming system that is ideal for customer-facing applications like retail point-of-sale.
The Intermec SG20 is an affordable, high-performance handheld scanner available in a range of models suited to the demands of general purpose countertop scanning.
- Features the industry's fastest 2D-imaging technology for highly responsive, dependable scanning
- Unique, ergonomic styling maximizes comfort and saves countertop space
- Large LED indicator provides effective visual operational feedback
- Bluetooth® wireless or tethered (cabled) connectivity
- Choice of imaging options matched to your scanning needs: 1D or 2D scan engines with laser- or LED-based aimers
- Wide range of multi-purpose accessories increase scanner flexibility
- Integrates seamlessly with point-of-sale systems, iOS® and Android® devices, personal computers, and common software solutions
Reliable, Responsive Scanning
Scanning is all about speed and accuracy—so why hassle with scanners that just slow you down? The SG20 2D imager features the industry’s fastest bar code reading technology, with more motion tolerance than competing devices. This ensures that all common 1D and 2D bar codes are scanned easily and consistently so you can accomplish your tasks more efficiently.
Perfectly Matched to Your Needs
Select between Bluetooth wireless for up to 10 meters of range (32.8 feet), or the simplicity of tethered (cabled) connectivity. Choose the scan engine matched to your needs: either 1D (linear), 2D with laser aimer, or 2D with LED aimer ideal for customer-facing applications. Now you can standardize on a single scanner family across your operation, while providing the right solution for your varied applications.
A variety of matching accessories, such as scan stands and holders, enable hands-free scanning and free up counter or desktop space. Regardless of the configuration, the entire SG20 line is priced for affordability and value.
Setting a New Design Standard
The stylish design of the SG20 sets it apart from traditional gun-shaped handheld scanners. Careful attention to detail and extensive usability testing have resulted in a scanner that is not only aesthetically pleasing on any countertop, but also optimized for user comfort, with a natural smooth grip and trigger location.
The arching profile of the SG20 is perfect for tight spaces and the over-sized multi-color LED provides a bright, visual cue to confirm a successful scan, which can be helpful in noisy environments. In fact, the LED can be programmed to match the decor of your workplace.
Part of a Complete Honeywell Solution
The SG20 can be quickly and easily configured with Honeywell's exclusive EasySet™ PC programming tool. In just a few clicks, this Windows-based utility can print programming bar codes for custom configurations. Adjust security settings, symbologies, beeper tone and volume, LED color – even set up advanced data-editing routines.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.