Highly mobile workers need a high performance scanner that’s both compact and tough. That’s why we designed the SF61B series. These rugged 1D and 2D pocket scanners offer performance characteristics commonly found in full-size scanners, but at a fraction of the size and weight.
And despite its compact size, the SF61B scanner boasts the same high performance 2D imagers as our full-size handheld scanners. With outstanding motion tolerance and omnidirectional reading capability, the SF61B scanner keeps up with your workers by delivering incredible scan speed at any angle.
- Easily integrates with existing data capture workflows and – with integrated Bluetooth wireless – easily pairs with iOS, Android and Windows Mobile smartphones and tablets.
- Magnetic quick-disconnect system and variety of smart accessories, like wrist straps and belt loops, make it easy to access the device when needed or securely stow it away when unencumbered use of both hands is needed.
- Advanced imaging capabilities are built in, including data parsing, multi-code reading, and image/video capture.
- Integrated Bluetooth Class 1 radio enables wireless communication at ranges up to 100 m (325 ft).
- Field-replaceable battery endures over 20,000 scans on a single charge.
The SF61 series enables your workers to accomplish their data collection tasks with more efficiency, safety and agility than ever before.
SF61B Healthcare Overview
Automated data capture is fundamental to ensuring patient safety in healthcare workflows. And it’s driving an increased demand for barcode scanners that can move with the clinician. To address this challenge and make it easier to collect data at the point of care, Honeywell developed the SF61B healthcare pocket scanner.
Small enough to stow in a pocket, the SF61B scanner is engineered for all-day wireless performance. Its high-performance imager makes it easy to scan all 1D and 2D codes – regardless of angle or orientation. And the scanner’s rugged design, backed by a standard three-year warranty, decreases total operating costs over the life of the device.
- Easily integrates with existing healthcare information management systems and – with the simple scan of a barcode – easily pairs with iOS, Android and Windows Mobile smartphones and tablets.
- Laser-free design provides high performance scanning without the risk of eye injury.
- Powerful white illumination field can double as a makeshift flashlight.
- Integrated Bluetooth Class 1 radio enables wireless communication at ranges up to 100 m (325 ft) from the host.
- Field-replaceable battery handles up to 25,000 scans on a single charge.
The SF61B pocket scanner is ideal for today’s busy healthcare environment, where complete freedom of movement is essential and the ability to scan should always be within arm’s reach.
- Pocketable (Wearable, too) - Compact form factor and available quick attach/release system enable rapid, on-demand scanning. Add an optional wrist strap for a wearable solution.
- Performance Scanning - Available with some of the industry’s fastest 2D area-imaging scan engines for effortless, omnidirectional scanning.
- A Perfect Tablet Complement - With Bluetooth® wireless technology, the SF61 series easily pairs with iOS®, Android™ and Windows Mobile® devices.
- Ultra Rugged - Tested to withstand 26 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft) and rated IP65 for protection from liquid and dust ingress.
- Full-Shift Battery Endurance - The scanner’s field-replaceable battery lasts well beyond a full shift. When charging is necessary, it’s also compatible with FlexDock®.
- Full Range of Accessories - A wide accessory offering includes wrist straps, belt clips, and numerous charging accessories.
- Flexible - For maximum scanning comfort regardless of the task, the SF61 can be held in a variety of different orientations.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.