The ScanPal EDA60K mobile computer is Honeywell’s new light industry handheld device featuring a highly adaptable design. From the well-received Android operating system and dual-band Wi-Fi connection to robust storage capabilities and advanced data entry options, the ScanPal EDA60K device is ideal for frontline workers in retail inventory management, distribution centers, and e-commerce logistics.
The ScanPal EDA60K device features an ergonomic 30-key numeric physical keyboard, as well as flexible 1D and 2D scan engine options – making it well-suited for picking, packing, putaway, and other workflows that require fast standard-range scanning and frequent keypad data input. But it also has an easy-to-use modern touchscreen for intuitive, simplified access to the Android system and essential business applications.
The ScanPal EDA60K mobile computer features a rugged yet ergonomic design that minimizes downtime and helps improve productivity for mobile workers. It can withstand multiple 1.5 meter (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 (0.5 m) tumbles, and features IP64 seal rating protection against dust and water spray. It also delivers industry-leading battery life that will last through a full shift and beyond – minimizing the time and expense incurred when batteries need to be charged or replaced.
The ScanPal EDA60K device offers rugged durability, an ergonomic design, and a perfectly balanced combination of features for light warehouse management workflows. For customers using Honeywell CK3 mobile computers, it also offers a lower total cost of ownership because of its backward compatibility with CK3 pistol grip and battery charging accessories.
Built on Android with Advanced Processing Power
A powerful, future-ready platform with a Qualcomm® 8917 1.4 GHz quad-core processor and the Android 7.1 (Nougat) operating system for smooth multi-tasking and quick access to applications.
Dual Data Entry Input Modes
Supports both touchscreen and physical keypad input. The multi-touch 10.2 cm (4 in) screen ensures maximum access to coworkers and business systems, while the 30-key numeric keypad eases data input–intensive tasks.
Robust, High-Speed Wi-Fi Connectivity
Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac support ensures a robust, high-speed network connection for mobile workers inside four walls that need real-time visibility to business-critical information.
Sleek, Ergonomic, and Rugged
A sleek, modern, and ergonomic design coupled with enterprise-grade ruggedness. Built tough to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 (0.5 m) tumbles; best-in-class IP64 seal rating against dust and water spray.
Honeywell Enterprise Client Pack Software
The Honeywell Enterprise Client Pack (Honeywell Enterprise Terminal Emulator, Browser, and Launcher) comes preloaded, saving companies from having to download and install a separate WMS. Choose from a pre-licensed SKU or a 60-day trial version.
Compatible with CK3 Accessories
The EDA60K is backwards compatible with CK3 pistol grip and battery charging accessories for a lower total cost of ownership.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.