The PX940 series takes industrial printing to a new level of accuracy and simplicity by providing customers with error-free precision printing, increasing production efficiency and reducing operational costs.
- Extremely precise printing of up to +/-0.2 mm (0.0079 in) virtually eliminates poor-quality, unreadable labels and barcodes.
- Integrated label verification technology checks and ensures that barcodes are accurate every time: instantly notifies you of pass/fail status and ANSI grade.
- Easy to use and maintain, with a color multilingual touchscreen interface and quick side-loading design.
- Smart printing capability allows users to configure and print without the need for a host computer.
- Operational Intelligence software provides predictive analytics and data on printer health to help managers oversee their entire printer fleet and proactively prevent issues, ensuring maximum uptime.
The PX940 family of high-performance industrial printers with integrated label verification technology provides error-free printing. Developed for companies that are subjected to fines levied for non-compliance to regulatory standards, and returned shipments due to unreadable barcodes, the PX940 series prints barcodes that are defect-free and 100% accurate every time. The fully integrated verifier allows for quick setting up even when printing and verifying different labels.
With pass/fail and ANSI grades from 1 to 4, bad labels that do not meet an established threshold are voided and a new label is reprinted. The PX940 printer has print registration of up to +/- 0.3 mm (0.012 in). The trend toward miniaturization requires printing on smaller and smaller labels. The PX940 will print accurately on small labels, edge to edge with little error tolerance.
The PX940 printers are suited for transportation and logistics, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, shipping and distribution centers, industrial manufacturing, automotive parts suppliers, and applications that are regulated and require high precision and error-free printing. The PX940 printer is available in two versions: one with the integrated verifier, and an option without the integrated verifier. Both versions are available with standard features such as Bluetooth®: and smart printing capability, in which users can configure and fine-tune settings without the need for a host computer.
With a Honeywell firmware platform that supports multiple print languages, the PX940 printer is an easy replacement for competitive printers. A rugged all-metal print mechanism, and easy printhead and tool-free platen roller replacement, help minimize downtime and maintenance needs. The PX940 printer can support a wide range of media –: including ink-in and ink-out ribbons with one-inch core size –: enabling maximum time between media resupply. Fast time-to-label and print speeds of up to 350 mm/s (14 ips) ensure that the PX940 printer can scale with the changing needs of dynamic operations.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.