- Incredibly Compact: Small footprint for installation into compact tabletops and pull-out cabinets.
- Built Strong: Rugged metal chassis and print mechanism provide investment protection.
- Easy to Use: Intuitive, ten-language color display or icon interface simplifies setup and maintenance.
- Built-In Command Languages: Fast, friendly and complete printer emulation—including ZSim2, our most comprehensive ZPL-II® emulation ever—makes upgrading from other printer brands easy.
- Smart Printer: Run apps right inside the printer, control peripherals, and eliminate the need for a connected PC, using either C# for Printers or Fingerprint.
- Maintenance Made Easy: Completely tool-free printhead and platen roller replacement.
- Broad Media Compatibility: Supports half- and one-inch ribbon cores, ink-in or ink-out.
- Co-Engineered Media: Extensively tested with Honeywell co-engineered media products, ensuring optimized performance. Compatible with Honeywell's broad range of media products.
- Available Accessories: Customize with a wide range of available accessories such as a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® module and cutter.
The PD43 and smaller PD43c family of light industrial thermal printers incorporate the latest printing innovations into a compact and affordable package. Ideal for tight spaces, shallow countertops, and pull-out cabinets, the PD series was designed to deliver no-compromise printing performance in the smallest possible footprint.
Suited for the distribution center and warehouse, as well as airline passenger service, the PD43 upholds the PD series' long tradition of reliable performance. An all-metal chassis, strong cast-aluminum print mechanism, and tool-free printhead and roller replacement help minimize downtime and maintenance needs. With a variety of door options, the PD43 can support a wide range of media—including ink-in and ink-out ribbons with half-inch or one-inch core sizes—making it possible to maximize time between media resupply. Fast time-to-label and print speeds up to 200 mm/s (8 ips) ensure PD43 can scale with the changing needs of dynamic operations.
The PD43 takes industrial printing to a new level of simplicity, with a color graphic display that makes it easier to set up, configure and fine-tune settings without the need for a host computer. In fact, with Smart Printing capabilities, the PD43 can run apps right inside the printer—eliminating the need for a connected PC entirely.
Supporting ZSim2, the PD43 features our fastest and most comprehensive ZPL-II® printer emulation, along with ESim, DSim, IPL and Direct Protocol support. This means that upgrading to a PD43, from a legacy Honeywell printer or other printer brand, is made easy.
Add Honeywell's Medallion Complete Service Plan to ensure the highest levels of productivity, resource optimization, and uptime. For total protection, on-site support and preventative maintenance options are available.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.