DISCONTINUED: This product is no longer available. Please contact us for a substitute product.
The PB42, Honeywell's four-inch wireless mobile receipt printer supports prompt payments and eliminates duplicate billing by providing receipts immediately for direct store delivery (DSD), Field Service, and Home Utility customers. Daily route activities are easily entered and tracked via a mobile computer that seamlessly interfaces with the PB42.
Honeywell’s PB42* four inch wireless portable receipt printer is designed to improve direct store delivery (DSD), Field Service, and Home Utility applications. The PB42 printer interfaces seamlessly with the CK60 and 700 Honeywell handheld computers. Daily route activities are easily entered and tracked via a mobile computer throughout a workers shift. Receipts are immediately provided to the customer for prompt payment or to eliminate duplicate billing efforts.
Easy to Use
The unique Honeywell design of the PB42 portable receipt printer ensures ease of use. This is very important for delivery drivers who negotiate routes with multiple stops and rugged conditions. Special design features include sharing of battery design with the CK60 mobile computer, simple receipt paper installation, high visibility buttons and indicators to show when the printer is within radio range or when the lithium ion batteries are getting low. Charge up to four printers at once with the unique four bay charger. Printers “drop-in” and charge from hinge pins; no charge cable required. Frontloading batteries that can be removed with just one hand. Lexan® media windows conveniently show media status. Standard belt clip & hand strap also add to the convenience of operation.
The Honeywell Ready-to-Work Indicator is integrated into the PB42 printer. This is part of the Honeywell SmartSystems™ and provides a visual cue to the operating state of the printer.
Honeywell’s PB42 mobile receipt printer is ideal for use worldwide. The PB42 printer features widely recognized international logo indicators on the buttons, multiple language character sets, and worldwide certifications. The PB42 printer is ideal for streamlining processes and route deliveries in DSD, field service, and home utility industries worldwide.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Honeywell Printer Comparison Sheet (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.