Granit 1980i (wired) and 1981i (wireless) full-range area-imagers are capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes across a wide range of distances. From poor quality 2 mil codes scanned at close range to 100 mil codes hanging from warehouse rafters scanned at ranges of 16 m (52 ft), the Granit series is built to perform.
With an unmatched range and the option of wireless freedom, Granit scanners maximize operator productivity in the harshest environments.
Granit 1980i and 1981i scanners are packed with technologies that make them simple to use – technologies like an integrated laser pointer aiming system with auto-illumination, omnidirectional reading capability, and support for centering to take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
Operators of fork trucks equipped with vehicle-mounted mobile computers, such as the Honeywell Thor™ series, will appreciate how the full-range scanning capability allows them to remain seated – and hence more productive – while scanning barcodes at extended ranges. And with Bluetooth® technology, they’ll enjoy complete freedom of movement up to 100 m (328 ft) from the base.
Like the entire Granit series, the 1980i and 1981i scanners deliver best-in-class durability with an IP65-rated housing. In harsh distribution center and warehouse environments, these scanners maximize your team’s productivity and lower the overall cost of ownership.
- Full-Range Area-Imaging Powerhouse - Reads both 1D and 2D codes from near-contact to more than 15 m (50 ft) away.
- Super Durable IP65 Rating - Withstands 5,000 drops to concrete from 1 m (3.28 ft) and 50 drops from 2 m (6.5 ft) – even at temperatures as low as -30° C (-22° F).
- Multiple Scanning Configurations - Choose from responsive arm's length scanning (1910i/1911i), full-range 1D scanning (1280i), or full-range 1D/2D scanning (1980i/1981i).
- Wired or Wireless - Enjoy the freedom of wireless scanning up to 100 meters (300 feet) from the base, or the security of a tethered USB or serial connection.
- Intuitive User Feedback - Bright visible aimer, configurable beeper, and good-read indicators provide clear, immediate feedback.
- Simple to Support - For wired models, a single screw releases the cable for replacement. For wireless models, a quick twist and turn makes swapping batteries easy.
- Compatible With Our Vehicle-Mounted Computers - The Granit series seamlessly integrates with Honeywell vehicle-mounted computers – just plug in and start scanning.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.