Manufacturing, healthcare, retail point-of-sale and other workflow environments often involve mixed barcode applications. If your organization is the same, and you’d benefit from hands-free, presentation scanning, Honeywell has just the solution: the Genesis™ 7580g area-imaging scanner.
Simply put, the Genesis 7580g scanner is a high achiever. It’s the world’s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D codes.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, the Genesis 7580g is redefining industry standards for imaging solutions. It even gives you aggressive reading of barcodes on highly reflective surfaces like mobile phone screens.
And our patented CodeGate™ technology, along with an activation button, support your menu-scanning and other targeted-scanning applications.
Three additional patented technologies augment the Genesis 7580g scanner’s unmatched feature set:
- Shielded LEDs minimize the intense flashing common among other area imagers.
- CodeSelect™ allows the device to capture up to 15 barcodes in a single flash and output data in any predetermined order.
- TotalFreedom™ expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly into the Genesis 7580g, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly-developed symbologies.
- Mobile Phone Reading - Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
- Stylish Design - Instantly dresses up front-end operations.
- TotalFreedom™ 2.0 - Available plug-in expands the scanner’s decoding and data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- Image Capture - Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures and damaged packages.
- Optional EAS - Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating EAS tags and decoding barcodes from up to 17 cm (7 in) away.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.