A true no-compromise solution! In addition to being smaller and lighter than others in its ultra-rugged class, the CK75 mobile computer is optimized for warehouse and distribution environments with premium, industrial-grade materials for the perfect balance of ruggedness and duty cycle.
In addition to being 31% smaller and lighter than any other form factors in its class, the CK75 mobile computer is optimized for warehouse and distribution environments with premium, industrial-grade materials for the perfect balance of ruggedness and duty cycle, along with features that enable flexibility and agility, even in the most extreme conditions. Extend the use of the CK75 mobile computer into cold storage and freezer environments with the heater-equipped Cold Storage CK75 Mobile Computer.
When workload demands shift unexpectedly, the CK75 mobile computer gives workers the flexibility to quickly transition to tasks that require near or far scanning, speech, voice and image capture, without wasting time reorienting themselves on unfamiliar devices. Because the CK75 mobile computer supports Honeywell headsets and voice software, customers have the option of traditional or voice-enabled workflows. With a dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN radio, the CK75 mobile computer delivers rock-solid performance and consistently fast response times, even in areas with low signal levels or intermittent connections.
The CK75 mobile computer also offers unparalleled deployment flexibility, allowing the choice of Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 6 operating systems on a single device. Today’s Windows users can continue to deploy CK75 mobile computers into their existing applications running existing software. When the time comes for a transition to new applications based on Android, the CK75 units can be converted to Android 6, saving the investment in computers and peripherals.
- Rugged Yet Compact - 31% smaller and lighter than leading devices in the ultra-rugged class.
- Flexible Operating System Support - Supports Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems for flexible application support and migration.
- Built for Rugged Environments - Withstands 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete, 2000 (1 m) tumbles and has an IP67 seal rating against water and dust.
- Superior Barcode Scanning - Industry’s fastest and farthest imaging engines deliver superior motion tolerance and barcode read performance.
- Cold Storage Option - Cold Storage version includes touch screen and scan window heaters to support extended use in freezers as well as transitions into and out of freezer areas.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.