The 3800i (wired) and 3820i (wireless) handheld industrial imagers are the first industrial class scanners to bring you Honeywell’s industry-leading imaging technology. This technology allows you to read barcodes at ranges up to 208 cm (82 in).
In real-world applications, this extended read range means less climbing and reaching, and more operator productivity.
The 3800i and 3820i scanners read your barcode image and process its content 270 times per second. In a fraction of a second, the Honeywell digital image processor quickly and easily determines the data content and sends it to your host computer. Our proprietary technology quickly and securely identifies poor quality symbols, and still delivers snappy performance.
We’re so confident that the 3800i and 3820i scanners will withstand your industrial applications, we've backed it with a strong three-year warranty.
Shock absorbing rubber overmold on the case and a sealed optics module ensure this device will survive dozens of 2 m (6.5 ft) drops to concrete. Although we do not expect you to treat your scanner this way, we know it will survive many years of accidental abuse.
The 3820i scanner also features a unique design that not only allows tool-free access to the battery, but also eliminates the need to dock the scanner for charging – a true advantage for operations where downtime is not an option.
- Rugged Packaging - Can withstand 50, 2 m (6.5 ft) drops and constant -30°C (-22°F) temperatures. It's also sealed to keep out dust, moisture, and other contaminants.
- Excellent Read Range - Imaging technology now extends the read range out to 208 cm (82 in) on linear codes, eliminating the need to reach and climb to scan barcodes.
- Easy to Use - True point-and-shoot, handheld ergonomics easily fits oversized gloved hands, while intuitive aiming means operators will become productive quickly.
- Fast, Aggressive Decoding - Quickly scans even poorly printed or damaged barcodes.
- Wired or Wireless - Enjoy the convenience of wireless freedom up to 10 m (33 ft), or the security of a tethered connection.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.