The Nautiz X8 rugged handheld delivers the largest, most brilliant capacitive touchscreen in its class. This rugged PDA offers offers an unprecedented combination of processing power, connectivity and field with a tough IP67 ruggedness rating. The best ultra-rugged data collector available!
The Nautiz X8 won’t just keep up with you — it’ll lead the way. This dynamic handheld features a high-speed Texas Instruments 4470 dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB of iNAND Flash and a 5200 mAh Li-ion battery that lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge. A choice of operating systems — Android 4.2.2 or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 — allows you to choose the most suitable platform for your needs.
Each detail of the Nautiz X8 is meticulously designed for field use, without sacrificing style or ergonomics. Its 4.7-inch high-brightness screen is the largest you’ll find on any comparable computer, and you can operate the state-of-the-art capacitive touchscreen using light touch and multi-finger gestures — the same way you use your personal smart devices. The Nautiz X8’s ruggedness is unparalleled. It’s IP67-rated and meets stringent MIL-STD-810G U.S. military standards, which means it’s impervious to both dust and water and can survive repeated drops, strong vibrations and operating temperatures ranging from -30 C to 60 C (-22 F to 140 F) — all in a sleek, attractive 490 gram (17.3 ounces) package.
The Nautiz X8 offers an exceptional combination of connectivity options and standard features, including a dedicated u-blox GPS receiver, BT 2.0 and 802.11b/g/n WLAN functionality. A built-in 8-megapixel camera with autofocus and an LED flash lets you capture visual data quickly and easily, and connectivity through GSM/UMTS or CDMA phone data transmission keeps you connected wherever you go. Measure acceleration and orientation with the built-in G-sensor/accelerometer and gyroscope, or navigate with the integrated compass and altimeter. This handheld also features an open architecture and an extension cap system that lets you connect additional hardware such as sensors, radios and other add-ons.
The feature-rich Nautiz X8 comes ready for your team with application possibilities in forestry, public safety, field service and GIS/surveying, and it’s adaptable to your work environment and performance requirements.
Carry it, wear it in a holster, toss it in your bag or mount it on your vehicle — but whatever you do, keep the rugged, reliable Nautiz X8 close at hand. You’ll wonder what you ever did without it.
The Nautiz X8 is getting even more versatile and customizable, thanks to three new expansion options: A Long Range Bluetooth (LRBT) expansion pack that allows BT communication up to 300 meters; a barcode expansion that features a Zebra SE4750SR imager module and LED aimer for fast and precise scanning; and a basic expansion that includes an empty add-on cap for a customizable extension with user’s choice of accessory. For information about the LRBT and 2-D imager expansion caps, see the specification sheet.
Notice: This product does not have an integrated barcode scanner but an expansion accessory is available to add barcode scanning functionality. Without the accessory the device can collect data with the camera or by manually inputting it with the keyboard.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.