The NAUTIZ X4 is a rugged barcode scanner and rugged handheld combination that can help you get the efficiency gains you need. With its integrated scanner and IP65 design the Nautiz X4 thrives in your tough conditions. It’s packed with features, it’s compact and truly portable, and it offers a reliable computing solution for challenging worksite environments.
The Nautiz X4 has all you need for work on the go. It features a high-brightness resistive touchscreen for a generous and practical mobile workspace, without sacrificing portability — this ultra-rugged handheld weighs just 330 grams (11.6 ounces). The unit comes complete with either a high-performance laser scanner or 2D imager for super-fast and accurate scanning and barcoding tasks. It also features a 5MP camera with auto focus and LED Flash. An integrated GPS receiver by u-blox®, the global leader in positioning technology for professional field use, offers built-in navigation functionality. Multiple connectivity options such as high-powered 3G and Wi-Fi keep you connected, everywhere and always.
The feature-rich Nautiz X4 runs Android 4.2 or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system. A high-speed 1 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM and 1 GB of Flash memory make sure this device keeps up with every task you throw its way.
And we do mean “throw” — in addition to being a computing workhorse in the field, the Nautiz X4 is also built to withstand rough use, such as drops and tumbles, and it’s unfazed by environmental factors such as extreme temperatures, dust and water, proved by stringent industry and military-standard durability tests. The Nautiz X4 is IP65-rated and meets stringent MIL-STD-810G test standards. You can use the Nautiz X4 in heavy rain or bright sunshine, fog or dust — and when you’re done, just rinse it off and toss it in the truck with the rest of your gear.
A valuable tool for warehousing, logistics, field service, security, public safety and similar sectors, the Nautiz X4 rugged handheld is built to go wherever your work takes you.
About Handheld: Handheld is a privately-held manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, including rugged tablets, notebooks and handhelds and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Together with our resellers around the globe, we form partnerships that offer products that withstand the toughest conditions and solutions to get the job done.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.