The NAUTIZ X3 is a rugged barcode scanner and rugged PDA rolled into one. With its integrated scanner and lightweight design, the Nautiz X3 gets the job done.
The most noticeable thing about the Nautiz X3 is its compact size. This handheld takes the concept of “rugged and mobile” to a new level, measuring just 150x67x25 mm and weighing only 260 grams. It fits naturally in one hand, and you can tuck it away just about anywhere when you’re not using it.
But small size can still deliver big performance. With GSM/GPRS/EDGE and UMTS/HSDPA capability, the Nautiz X3’s superior voice and data transmitting quality offers performance of a smartphone, plus the capabilities of a computer. It’s fast and reliable for sending or uploading documents, images and other data, such as syncing up with the office or colleagues from the field.
The Nautiz X3 features a high-speed 806 MHz Xscale processor, 256 MB of SDRAM and 512 MB of Flash storage, so it works as fast as you do. Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional lets you run the programs you need. And with a 3300 mAh Li-Ion battery, the Nautiz X3 can last through even the longest workday on a single charge.
The Nautiz X3’s compact performance is complemented by extreme ruggedness, ready for the most challenging work conditions. An IP65 rating means it’s is impervious to dust and highly resistant to water. And if you accidentally drop it, don’t worry – the Nautiz X3 can withstand repeated drops from 1.8 meters.
Beyond being small, powerful and rugged, the Nautiz X3 is also full of the integrated standard features you want. It has a sunlight-readable 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen and a keypad with backlit alphanumeric keys plus separate function buttons. There’s a 3-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash, a standard 1D laser barcode scanner and an optional 2D imager. The Nautiz X3 even includes GPS for navigation, plus a g-sensor, an e-compass and an altimeter.
The Nautiz X3 packs an amazing amount of rugged performance into a small, affordable package. Here’s a tool that fits in your pocket, can go anywhere and does everything you need.
About Handheld: Handheld is a privately-held manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, including rugged tablets, notebooks and handhelds and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Together with our resellers around the globe, we form partnerships that offer products that withstand the toughest conditions and solutions to get the job done.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.