The Nautiz X1® is the perfect blending of an ultra-rugged handheld and a waterproof, dustproof, drop-proof enterprise smartphone. It breaks through barriers of size, ruggedness and reliability to offer field professionals the proven ruggedness of a Nautiz ultra-rugged handheld that runs the Android 4.0 or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system.
With the Nautiz X1, you don’t have to choose between dependability and slim design. With its small size and light weight of only 180 grams (6.3 ounces), it’s in among the smallest enterprise handhelds. Built for the toughest conditions, the Nautiz X1 meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military standards for withstanding humidity, vibration, drops and extreme temperatures. And with an IP67 rating, the Nautiz X1 is fully waterproof and impervious to dust and sand.
The Nautiz X1 runs on a powerful 1 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM, which allows top-notch performance in the field, whether you’re displaying vivid images and graphics or using customized work software. The Nautiz X1 comes with 4 GB of onboard memory, expandable via a MicroSD card slot.
The 4-inch, 800x480 WVGA capacitive touchscreen is sunlight-readable and scratch-resistant. On the Nautiz X1’s rear face, a 5-megapixel autofocus camera and true LED flash allow you to take crisp photos, even in dark environments.
The Nautiz X1 provides reliable voice and high-speed data transmission worldwide over GSM networks, and connects to 802.11 b/g/n WiFi networks. A standard 1530 mAh Li-Ion battery offers extended operation time, even on long days away from a power source. And when you’re out in the world, embedded GPS, E-compass and G-Sensor keep you on the right track.
Plug into a 3.5-millimeter mic/earphone jack, use the speaker for hands-free conversations, or pair the Nautiz X1 with a BT wireless headset or stereo headphones. Plus, the Nautiz X1 has a multitude of optional accessories, including a desktop cradle, an extended battery, a vehicle cradle and carry cases.
If you need a compact and powerful mobile device that can satisfy your demands for field work, don’t limit yourself to just a regular smartphone or a rugged handheld computer — choose the Nautiz X1 for a tool that combines the best of both.
Notice: This product does not have an integrated barcode scanner. The device can collect data with the camera or by manually inputting it with the keyboard.
About Handheld: Handheld is a privately-held manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, including rugged tablets, notebooks and handhelds and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Together with our resellers around the globe, we form partnerships that offer products that withstand the toughest conditions and solutions to get the job done.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.