A smart choice for electronic fare collection and ticket validation in public transportation, the Nautiz eTicket Pro II rugged handheld merges ultimate mobility with true field functionality. This rugged PDA with RFID is reliable and efficient for mobile ticketing, transactions and validations. Designed specifically with transit workers in mind, it’s packed with features--including a contactless reader--and is compact and truly portable, and it offers a IP65 ruggedness rating for tough worksite environments.
The built-in Arcontia smart card reader makes the Nautiz eTicket Pro II an extremely fast and accurate tool for contactless payment data collection. This powerful reader supports ISO/IEC and ISO14443 type A/B RFID devices, and has two integrated Secure Access Modules (SAM) for secure transactions. The contactless electronic link between the card and the reader allows for the fast interface that is needed in security and payment systems.
The Nautiz eTicket Pro II has all you need for work on the go. Its high-brightness resistive touchscreen provides a generous and practical mobile workspace, without sacrificing portability — this ultra-rugged unit weighs just 335 grams (11.8 ounces).
The device comes with a high-performance 2D imager for scanning and barcoding tasks, and an integrated u-blox® GPS receiver offers built-in navigation functionality. It also features a 5MP camera with auto focus and LED Flash. Multiple connectivity options including high-powered 3G and Wi-Fi keep you connected wherever you go.
The feature-rich Nautiz eTicket Pro II runs Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 4.2 for your choice of operating system. Its high-speed 1 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM and 1 GB of Flash memory make sure this device keeps up with every task you throw its way.
Not only is this unit a computing workhorse, but it’s also built to withstand rough use, such as drops and tumbles, and it’s passed stringent industry and military-standard durability tests against environmental factors such as extreme temperatures, vibrations, dust and water. The Nautiz eTicket Pro II is IP65 rated and meets stringent MIL-STD-810G test standards. So you can use the Nautiz eTicket Pro II in heavy rain or bright sunshine, fog or dust, inside a train car, on the platform or back at the office.
From the inside out, the Nautiz eTicket Pro II is built to go wherever your work takes you.
About Handheld: Handheld is a privately-held manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, including rugged tablets, notebooks and handhelds and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Together with our resellers around the globe, we form partnerships that offer products that withstand the toughest conditions and solutions to get the job done.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.