The QuickScan Lite QW2400 2D area imager is an entry level scanner specifically designed for reading long and truncated 1D codes and larger 2D codes from close distance. The QW2400 imager has an extra-wide Field of View (FOV) which captures these challenging 1D and 2D codes at a nominal distance using different scan angles, meeting the scanning needs in Retail, Light Manufacturing, Document/Bill Processing and Banking/Finance. The QuickScan Lite 2D imager is the most affordable area imager with the best performance in its class.
The QW2400 area imager offers snappy reading performance on most commonly used 1D and 2D codes, whether printed or displayed on a mobile device. The white illumination combined with the blue aiming dot provides users with a visible and clear aiming system without irritating the user’s eyes.
The QW2400 area imager is available in two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge/RS-232. Customers can purchase the scanner only or separate certified kits which include a cable and stand.
- Wide scan angle and Field of View
- Excellent performance in reading barcodes displayed on mobile devices
- USB Certified Kits available
- Built with over-molded rubber to protect the imager when dropped
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division. Datalogic ADC is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners and offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retail in store and healthcare.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.