The QD2131 is a 1D linear imager providing good reading performance and unique features. Today there is an increased trend towards 2D barcodes, however, linear barcodes are still dominant in the Automatic Data Capture industry. Long linear barcodes are commonly used in a variety of applications including Utility bills, Document Processing and Packaging. These long linear codes are a challenge for narrow field of view and shorter depth of field.
The QuickScan QD2131 imager is the next generation of the QuickScan 2100 series and features an extra-wide field of view and an extra-long scan line which allows users to read longer barcodes from a closer distance. Additionally, the QD2131 imager has an extended reading range which exceeds the requirements of most general purpose scanning applications. The highly visible scan line makes the imager more user-friendly. The enhanced decoding algorithm enables barcodes more quickly. Elegant design details are incorporated into a smaller, lightweight enclosure without sacrificing durability. The QD2131 imager also supports the Remote Management functions using the Host Download application.
PERFECT FOR RETAIL AND DOCUMENT PROCESSING APPLICATIONS
Ideally suited for applications at the point-of-sale (POS), the QuickScan QD2131 imager can also read loyalty cards and codes from a mobile phone screen, which a laser scanner is not capable of doing. emerging mobile marketing applications.
- Light weight and balanced design
- Extra-wide scan angle and extra-long scan line
- Extended reading range and depth of field (DOF)
- Sharp and highly visible scan line
- Decent depth of field reading for general purpose scanning applications
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- IP42 rating for Particulate and Water Sealing
- 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop specification
- 5-Year standard factory warranty
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division. Datalogic ADC is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners and offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retail in store and healthcare.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.