The PowerScan 7100/7000 product series are Datalogic ADC’s value line of rugged industrial handheld data collection products. The PowerScan D7100 linear imaging corded reader combines rugged durability and extremely snappy reading performance all at an affordable price.
Datalogic ADC’s innovative and unique optical design of the PowerScan 7100 series of readers combines scanner features that are normally available on different scanner models into a single device: up to 3 mils maximum code resolution; contact to about 3.0 m / 9.8 ft reading distance; and wide angle code reading. The result is a versatile, easy to use and intuitive scanner that simplifies any code reading activity.
Together high-speed digital hardware and Datalogic ADC’s advanced decoding algorithms produce read rates up to 390 scans per second, making the PowerScan 7100 readers the fastest industrial scanners available. This is why the 7100’s are especially suitable for “high-speed” applications where thousands of codes have to be read in a very short period of time
The PowerScan 7100 readers are offered with two different multi-interface combinations; the Standard multi-interface includes RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and USB; the second multi-interface set includes RS-232, IBM46xx and USB.
- Fastest speed-to-read - 390 scans/second
- Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ technology and loud beeper for good read feedback
- Water and particulate sealing rating: IP65
- Drop resistance to 2.0 m / 6.5 ft
- Model option with aimer for optimal code pointing
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division. Datalogic ADC is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners and offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retail in store and healthcare.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.