With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon™ product series from Datalogic ADC represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications.
For customers who want the high performance associated with laser scanning technology, the Gryphon GD4300 scanner is an ideal solution providing longer reading distances, snappy performance with a bright, well-defined scan line. Poor quality bar codes and low contrast labels with bad edge definition are not a problem for this Gryphon scanner, plus Datalogic’s patented Green Spot provides visual good-read feedback directly on the code, allowing for fast and accurate scanning which is especially useful in noisy environments or in places where ‘beep-free’ reading is desired.
The scanner’s stylish enclosure, light weight and compact size make it perfect for use in retail and office applications. Light industrial users will appreciate the scanners toughness. Its rubber-like overmold cushions the scanner when dropped, protects the scan window and prevents the scanner from slipping off counter surfaces. Featuring an IP52 sealing rating, its strong enclosure guards against dust and liquid spills, and anti-shock mounts provide additional protection for the internal scan engine and optics.
The Gryphon GD4300 readers offer a choice of two sets of multi-interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation, or for use at the point-of-sale (POS), IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232.
- Aggressive reading performance: over 100 scans/second
- Excellent depth-of-field: over 47.0 cm / 19.0 in
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4310 Model)
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX
and Wand Emulation
- USB Certified Kits Available
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division. Datalogic ADC is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners and offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retail in store and healthcare.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.