The DL-Axist™ PDA is a rugged PDA with Android™ and a brilliant full touch 5 inch screen. With industrial robustness, this PDA survives most any indoor or outdoor environment. This PDA has a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 touchscreen and scan window; the optional protective rubber boot delivers additional protection.
The DL-Axist PDA is equipped with a multi-purpose 2D imager providing quick and easy data capture from high density codes at standard distances, and includes Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback. An autofocus camera with a built-in LED flash is standard providing easy photo capture for applications requiring image documentation.
Datalogic’s SoftSpot™ technology is included. This user-definable floating soft trigger can be positioned anywhere on the screen and programmed to execute almost any task.
- 5 inch HD Multi-touch Screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- 3G/4G Cellular for Voice and Data Communication (HSPA+)
- Enterprise Class Assisted GPS
- 2D imager with Datalogic’s Patented ‘Green Spot’ Technology
- Datalogic’s SoftSpot technology for innovative triggering through the touch display
- Ruggedized with 1.8 m / 6.0 ft drop to concrete with the optional rubber boot
- IP67 Particulate and Water Sealing Rating
- Designed for AT&T network
- Retail: Route Accounting, Direct Store Delivery, Field Sales
- T&L: Route Accounting, Workforce Management, Proof of Delivery and Courier Value-added Services
- Manufacturing: Electronics, Automotive, Food and Beverage
- Healthcare: Mobile Patient Care
- Hospitality/Entertainment: Cinemas, Theaters, Museums, Events, Travel/Leisure and Ticket Verification
- Services: Commercial Services, Access Control, Field Maintenance
About Datalogic: Datalogic is an industrial group which has been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. It focuses on due specific markets: Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation, managing operations through two dedicated divisions, which are supported by the Business Development Division. Datalogic ADC is the worldwide leader in retail POS scanners and offers the most complete line of handheld scanners in the industry and a full range of rugged mobile computers dedicated to warehousing solutions, field-force automation, retail in store and healthcare.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.