BOOST EFFICIENCY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Don’t compromise device design for enterprise functionality — or enterprise functionality for device design. With a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones, along with the Zebra-only enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability your business requires, TC51/TC56 is a touch computer that is truly in a class of its own.
THE TC51/TC56 — EVERYTHING YOUR WORKERS WANT, WITH EVERYTHING YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.
- The fastest, most dependable wireless connections inside and outside the four walls
- Unmatched processing power to do it all with power efficiencies
- Maximum display size with advanced technology for graphics-intensive intuitive applications
- Ultimate scanning performance of 1D / 2D barcodes - even if they are damaged, dirty and poorly printed
- 13MP camera for ultra-high resolution photos
- Unsurpassed security with Zebra’s Mobility Extensions (Mx)
- Mobility DNA, a suite of mobility enabling applications, development tools and utilities
BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED FOR WORK, BUT COOL ENOUGH FOR PLAY
Great design is more than just aesthetics –its functionality too. The Zebra TC51/TC56 Series mobile computers are designed to perform beautifully in the enterprise, making the role of your workforce easier and more productive. With a contemporary design and the modern convenience of a smartphone, it has integrated features and the rugged design your business requires.
BACKED BY THE ZEBRA ECOSYSTEM
Zebra’s TC51 and TC56 are more than just handheld devices; they connect your enterprise to an ecosystem of support, software and services designed to transform your business’ performance today and into the future.
A super-efficient hex-core processor uses up to 15% less power, applications run up to 5 times faster and the 5 inch sunlight readable display with capacitive touch panel gives your workers easy, familiar and flexible multi-touch operation that works even when wet - with a gloved finger or a stylus. The TC51 and TC56 also feature an integrated 2D imager as well as Mobility DNA — our suite of business, productivity, management and development tools for Zebra mobile computers.
Today’s workers want a device that is every bit as contemporary and easy to use as the smartphone they use every day. Your business needs a rugged device that will last for years, with all the features you need to enable your workers to achieve peak productivity and keep your data secure. Designed for the new business world, the TC51 industrial design looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones to meet your workers’ expectations, along with the enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability your business requires. With unique Zebra-only features, TC51 is a touch computer that is truly in a class of its own. The TC51 — the next evolution in enterprise touch computing.
Whether in the office or on the road, today’s workers want a device that is every bit as contemporary and easy to use as the smartphone they use every day with anywhere connectivity. Your business needs a rugged device that will last for years, with all the features you need to enable your workers to achieve peak productivity in the field and keep your data secure. Designed for the new business world, the TC56 industrial design looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones to meet worker expectations, along with the enterprise-class features, power, 4G/LTE cellular connectivity, security and manageability business requires. With unique Zebra-only features, TC56 is a touch computer that is truly in a class of its own. The TC56 — the next evolution in enterprise touch computing.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.