Who is RedBeam?
RedBeam was founded in 2004, and have been growing ever since. From their launch of their first packaged application to becoming one of the leading software brands in the data collection industry, they've tried to stay true to their core belief - to make it as easy as possible to do business - and to deliver exceptional value to all customers.
Standard Edition Features
- One-time purchase with optional annual support
- Stand-alone workstation and network versions available
- Includes Microsoft SQL Server Express database
- Install on full Microsoft SQL Server
- Role-based user security with ability to restrict access by location
- Standard fields include item ID, description, item type, manufacturer and more
- Caption override and custom user fields
- Add item images
- Set reorder levels by location and vendor
- Add data manually or import via Microsoft Excel with validation
- Scheduled backups
- Unlimited items or SKUs
- Receive, move and issue inventory items
- Mass move and adjust inventory
- Ability to reference PO or other transaction information
- Record serial, lot number or expiration date
- Sort and search asset database
- View inventory levels by location
- All transactions are date, time and user stamped
- Print labels during transaction
Inventory and Cycle Counts
- Create, take and manage physical inventories or cycle counts
- Print barcoded scan sheets
- Unlimited filter and grouping
- Filter inventory data by location, item type, manufacturer or vendor
- Inventory reports include reorder, negative inventory, out of stock and overstock
- Physical inventory reports show counts, variance, value and more
- Transactions reports show receipts, issues and movements
- Add data manually or import via Microsoft Excel with validation
- Report on serial or lot numbers and expiration dates
- Built-in label printing
- Laserjet and thermal-transfer barcode label printers supported
- Standard and custom label size support
- Print single labels, sequential or from the database
- Print both location and item labels
- Customizable text, including font and size
Mobile Edition Features
- Includes unlimited mobile device licenses
- More than 50 enterprise class mobile devices certified for use with system
- Batch data collection (secure data storage)
- One-Click Sync for installation and synchronization
- Receive, move, mass move, issue or adjust
- Search by item description or ID
- View inventory levels by location
- All transactions date-, time- and user-stamped
- Conduct partial or complete physical inventories
- Scan location barcode
- Scan item IDs and serial numbers
Work Flow Example
Item and Location Tagging
Use existing manufacturer SKUs, print your own barcode labels, or don't use them at all. In addition to item labels, RedBeam Inventory Tracking prints location labels which can be applied to shelf or bin locations as needed. This makes the repetitive process of receiving and issuing items from inventory quick and easy. The inventory system software also provides the ability to print a barcode product catalog.
Track Inventory Movements
Day to day inventory control processes rely heavily on transactions which are conducted by people, so you need to make these process as easy and as accurate as possible. RedBeam inventory control software does this by leveraging user its user friendly inventory system software with barcode scanning designed to radically improve your inventory management process. Receive, move, and issue items or physical inventories and cycle counts with ease.
Want to be able to check availability from your desktop? RedBeam Inventory Tracking provides increased visibility to available inventory, as well useful searching and reordering capabilities. With this insight, employees save time and materials managers improve availability by minimizing out-of-stock and overstock situations. You can also check inventory levels away from your PC using supported mobile devices.
Brands Using RedBeam
Is there a help center for RedBeam applications?
Yes, RedBeam has a well detailed help center here.
What barcode scanners / mobile computers work with RedBeam?
All barcode scanners should work with RedBeam on a PC / workstation. Barcode scanners connect to your PC / workstation so when you scan a barcode, the scanner transmit data to your application as if you were typing the data on a keyboard.
The following devices have been tested by Redbeam and will work with RedBeam applications. If a device is not listed here, please contact us for questions.
- AML LDX10
- AML M7225 Series
- CipherLab CP 30 Series
- CipherLab CP 45 Series
- CipherLab CP 60 Series
- CipherLab 9300 Series
- CipherLab 9400 Series
- CipherLab 9500 Series
- CipherLab 9600 Series
- Code Code Reader 4100
- Datalogic Elf Series
- Datalogic Falcon Series
- Datalogic Falcon X3 Series
- Datalogic Kyman Series
- Datalogic Lynx Series
- Datalogic Memor Series
- Datalogic Pegaso Series
- Datalogic Skorpio Series
- Datalogic Skorpio X3 Series
- Honeywell Dolphin 6100 Series
- Honeywell Dolphin 6110 Series
- Honeywell Dolphin 6500 Series
- Honeywell Dolphin 7600,128MB, Including Windows Mobile 6.0
- Honeywell Dolphin 7850,128MB
- Honeywell Dolphin 7900,128MB
- Honeywell Dolphin 9700, 128MB
- Honeywell Dolphin 6000
- Intermec CK3 Series
- Intermec CK71 Series
- Intermec CN3 Series
- Intermec CN4 Series
- Intermec CN70 Series
- Intermec CS40 WM 6.5 Series
- Janam XM 66 Series
- LXE MX8 Series
- Motorola ET1 RedBeam Asset Tracking Only
- Motorola MC2180 Series, Touch Screen Required
- Motorola ES400 series
- Motorola MC3090 Series, Color Screen Only
- Motorola MC3100 Series
- Motorola MC55 Series
- Motorola MC55A Series
- Motorola MC65 Series
- Motorola MC70 Series
- Motorola MC75 Series
- Motorola C75A Series
- Motorola MC9090 Series
- Motorola MC9190 Series
- Motorola MC9500
- Socket Somo 650M Series, Requires 5M Scan Card
- Trimble Ranger
- Trimble Nomad
- Unitech PA500 Series
- Unitech PA500e Series
- Unitech PA520 Series
- Unitech PA550 Series
- Unitech PA600 Series
- Unitech HT660 Series
- Unitech HT680 Series
- Unitech PA690 Series
- Unitech PA900 Series
- Motorola MC9090 RFID
- Motorola MC3090Z
- Motorola MC3190Z RFID Series
- Unitech RH767 II Series
What is a server / PC license?
A single PC license will allow you to install RedBeam on a single computer.
A server license will allow you to install RedBeam onto a server so RedBeam PC Licensed users can access it. This is different from a PC license.
What is the difference between Standard and Mobile Edition?
Standard Edition only allows you to connect cabled barcode scanners to RedBeam.
Mobile Edition allows you to connect cabled barcode scanners and an unlimited amount of mobile computers.
What is the return policy on software?
Software, Service Contracts, and Support Contracts for all our products are NON-RETURNABLE once issued. Please carefully consider your purchase of software products as we are independently unable to verify that the software has indeed been removed from computers/servers. Remote deactivation of software is unavailable at this time. Thank you.
What printers work with RedBeam?
Although RedBeam laser sheet labels work with all RedBeam software products, using a dedicated barcode label printer is often a more convenient and ultimately cost effective option, even for users that print labels infrequently. Some of the advantages of using a dedicated barcode label printer include:
- Crisp, high definition text and bar code print quality.
- Long label life.
- Batch or single label printing with virtually no label waste.
RedBeam recommends these, as well as other, enterprise class barcode label printers:
- Brother PT-9800PCN Series
- Brother TD-4100N Series
- Citizen CLP-621 Series
- Cognitive TPG Advantage DLX Series
- Citizen CL-S6621 Series
- Datamax-O'Neil E-Class
- Intermec PC43t Series
- Toshiba B-EV4D Series
- Toshiba B-EV4T Series
- TSC TTP-245C Series
- Zebra TLP2844 Series
- Zebra GK and GX Series
Please contact us for any label printers not listed here.
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.