THE STARTING POINT IN THE WORLD OF WEARABLES
The essential MARK Basic wearable scanner allows hands-free scanning in your warehouse environment.
Standard Range. The standard range version guarantees the fastest performance for near-field scanning. With an optimal scan distance between 10 – 80 cm / 6 in – 3 ft especially applications where your workers have to scan and handle items at high frequency MARK Basic is the right tool at hand. This ranges from packaging stations to inventory tasks and check outs at retail stores.
Mid Range. The mid range version is ideal for situations in which the scan distance changes within the same tasks. The optimal scan distance ranges from 30 cm up to 150 cm / 1ft. to 5 ft.. This makes MARK Basic perfect for warehouse applications, where barcodes are placed on shelves or pallets. The laser cross enables precise aiming even from a greater distance.
|MARK BASIC||MARK 2||MARK DISPLAY|
|Scan Range||4 in – 32in or 12 in – 59 in||4 in – 32in or 12 in – 59 in||12 in – 59 in|
|Worker Guidance||LED, Sound, Vibration||LED, Sound, Vibration||1.54″ E-ink display, LED, Sound, Vibration|
|Battery Life||5,000 scans||10,000 scans||6000 scans|
|Ruggedness||50 drops from 6.5 ft||100 drops from 2 m / 6.5 ft||50 drops from 6.5 ft|
|IP Class||IP 43||IP 54||IP 54|
The wearable scanner for greater mobility
MARK Basic provides more efficiency, process quality and ergonomics in your retail and warehouse environment. Upgrade and save up to 4 seconds with each scan. Instead of interrupting work to reach for the handheld scanner, employees move freely since the scanner sits on the back of the hand. With the Bluetooth Low Energy Standard you can connect MARK Basic to existing systems and end devices without integration effort. The battery allows up to 5,000 scans per charge and thus lasts for one shift.
The wearable scanner for better workflows
On average, logistics employees reach for their barcode scanner 1000 times per shift. With a handheld scanner they pick it up and put it down again with every single scan. Unnecessary hand movements, which take up time, interrupt the workflow and thus become potential sources of error. If employees have a wearable barcode scanner on the back of the hands, they can concentrate better on the work and save grip time. The hands are free for primary work like picking items or transferring stock. MARK Basic comes in two variants: Optimized for mid range scanning usage of 30cm – 150cm and for standard range usage of 10 cm – 80 cm. Whether the employee is operating from a forklift and scanning the storage area or standing and picking up packages for scanning, the data is captured in the most efficient way.
Start In A Snap
4 seconds – that’s all the time your workers need to start their shift and be ready to scan. Thanks to the simplistic design, users start to work more efficiently after one day of adaptation. No training needed.
About ProGlove: A German engineering company that takes a human-centric approach to innovation, shaping the future of smart wearables for industry 4.0. ProGlove competes in a digital era where the promise of Industry 4.0 is built on connectivity, data, machines and technology. At ProGlove, that digital transformation will be a greater force in business when the human factor is fully incorporated. ProGlove's mission is to enable the worker as the driving force within Industry 4.0 and digital transformation.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.