If you’re looking for an ultra-rugged and reliable mobile receipt printer for route accounting, direct store delivery, citation printing, car rental return receipts and more, look no further than the RPe Series. This tough competitor withstands drops and exposure to dust and water, and is designed for all-day printing with a full-shift battery life.
- Ultra-rugged: survives 2 m (6.6 ft) drops and 1,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles, has an IP54 rating for dust and moisture ingress, and operates over a wide temperature range.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design allows workers to carry and operate the printer with ease.
- High-discharge current lithium-ion cell battery can be swapped without resetting the printer or losing connectivity.
- Operational Intelligence solution provides analytics to help manage, track, and optimize printer assets, enabling proactive maintenance and replacement.
- The printer provides superior media capacity and supports labels with/without a liner: can also sense gaps between labels or black marks on the top or bottom of media.
RPe Series mobile printers offer the most rugged and reliable performance for route accounting, direct store delivery, citation printing, car rental return receipts and field service workers. Frequent drops, vibration and exposure to dust and water are just a few examples of the regular abuse that mobile printers endure. The RPe Series printers are designed to withstand these harsh conditions and give you years of reliable thermal receipt and label printing.
The RPe Series mobile printers are built for the most rugged environments with a wide temperature spec and IP54 rating for dust and moisture ingress. They are optimized for all-day receipt printing at up to five inches per second and are designed for label printing as well. The RPe Series comes in different print widths to match your particular application, and each version can print a range of print widths as well. All versions come with a rechargeable battery that can be charged inside or outside the printer and was designed to last a full shift for most use cases.
When a battery needs to be changed during a shift, it is hot-swappable. The printer can run for 20–120 seconds (depending on wireless communications) without a battery and not lose connectivity or need a restart, enhancing productivity. For applications where the printer is permanently mounted in a vehicle and to power, a battery eliminator option is available. The printer also tracks its health and provides analytics related to the battery age, printhead condition and any unusual environmental conditions the printer has encountered. This allows you to manage your fleet of printers and ensure maximum uptime.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.