The Honeywell PM45 is built for smart label solutions that help enterprises enhance automation and intelligence in manufacturing and supply chain management for high operating efficiency.
Enterprises today are facing increasing challenges on production flexibility, inventory turnover, and cost control. The Honeywell PM45 industrial printer is designed to give businesses the flexibility and precision for high-volume printing. The PM45 printer’s track-and-trace functionality is aimed at improving print efficiency and supply chain transparency within a variety of industries, including food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, warehouse, and distribution center management.
Built on the Honeywell print platform, the durable PM45 printer offers print speeds of up to 14 ips. With print registration of up to +/-0.5 mm, the PM45 printer can ensure high-quality prints for barcodes, texts, and images, even on small electronic components and medical device labels.
As a highly connected industrial printer, the PM45 is packed with enhanced WWAN connectivity to enable deployment with minimal limitation from site network topology. The PM45 printer’s versatility allows the user to incorporate RFID, parallel, industrial, and applicator interfaces to address unpredictable future business needs. To help your transformation to intelligent manufacturing and supply chain management, the PM45 printer supports variable network protocols and multiple print languages to enable easy integration into your system, whether it is cloud-based or on a local server.
Embedded with Honeywell’s Smart Parse software, the PM45 allows for quick position changes, sizing of objects and barcodes, or font type on labels, without the need for backend system changes or programming skills. With Honeywell’s Operational Intelligence software, users can remotely manage and monitor the PM45 printer’s diagnostics and output performance. The PM45 supports a wide range of media – including ink-in and ink-out ribbons with a 1-inch core size – enhancing the time between media resupplies.
The PM45 printer is an ideal replacement for existing Honeywell or mixed printers, especially with Honeywell’s firmware platform supporting multiple print languages. A rugged, all-metal print mechanism, easy printhead, and tool-free platen roller replacement helps minimize downtime and maintenance needs.
About Honeywell: Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is a global leader providing custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls, and productivity solutions built around our high performance data collection hardware including rugged mobile computers, voice-enabled software, bar code scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) and workflow printing solutions. Our solutions serve customers in aerospace, automotive, field service, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, medical, retail, supply chain, test and measurement, and transportation and logistics markets. We provide unparalleled precision and durability that improves efficiency, increase operational productivity and enhance customer service capabilities.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.