1. All Barcode Systems uses United Parcel Service (UPS) and Federal-Express for domestic shipments small package shipments.
2. Pallet-sized shipments are through various LTL carriers with discounted shipping rates
3. Freight is charged based on list pricing or negotiated discounts with the carriers.
4. Reseller/Distributor drop-ships are accepted and shipped Blind.
5. Freight Collect shipments are also accepted.
1. A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
2. An RMA number is valid for 30 days.
3. The RMA number must be visible on all returns. Do not write on the original product box!
4. All Barcode Systems does not accept returns of Print heads, Bar Code Media, Software or Service Contracts.
5. Mis-ships must be claimed within 15 days of All Barcode Systems invoice date.
6. Product will be returned to customer under the following circumstances:
a. If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
b. If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
c. If the received product is damaged in any way.
d. If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
e. If a product returned on a DOA is tested as full functioning product.
f. If product is received over 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
8. The Customer is responsible for cost incurred by All Barcode Systems due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
9. The Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
10. Product that is discontinued/obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for return.
NON-DOA RETURNS POLICY – All products
1. NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps or shipping labels. ie. Written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
2. Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be unused. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as the Customer received them.
3. Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA # issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
4. There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
5. Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
6. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by All Barcode Systems.
7. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by All Barcode Systems. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and you can request from the credit department a refund/credit to your card when the returned product is received by All Barcode Systems.
8. Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA RETURNS POLICY
1. Refer to Manufacturer’s Warranties and Returns Policies.
2. If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a no problem found and a fee charged.
3. Products that show signs of use are not returnable to All Barcode Systems as DOA.
4. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by All Barcode
Systems. Replacement product will be sent in advance, freight free via UPS Ground.
5. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by All Barcode Systems. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and you can request from the credit department a refund/credit to your card when All Barcode Systems receives the returned product.