The Wireless QuickLink Connection
Choose the QuickLink connectivity module that suits your needs:
- 802.11g or 802.11b-the latest and greatest WLAN connectivity
- Bluetooth-low-power consumption short-range connectivity
- Dual radio support-for using Bluetooth and WLAN in the same printer
- Cable-ready-connect to a wider variety of terminals than any other mobile printer
- Support for advanced wireless security standards such as 802.11i, VPN and WPA
Meet the QL Series!
Connected today, connected tomorrow, constructed to last!
With the most feature-rich offering of any mobile printer in the market:
Rugged, Lightweight Printer
- Rubber-infused plastic over-mold design for tough conditions
- Damage-resistant to multiple drops of up to 5 feet
- Weight of 2 pounds or less for effortless mobility
Load and Go!
- Center-locking media loading
- Engage the easy-to-use peel and present function with the flip of a bar
Modules on the QL can be upgraded quickly and easily for added flexibility and capabilities, such as Bluetooth, 802.11g or 802.11b connectivity.
Take 2-inch label, ticket, and receipt printing where stationary and larger mobile printers dare not go-whether it’s down store aisles, on hospital rounds, or onto retail pharmacy counters. Strap or clip on the sleek, 1.04-pound QL 220 network-addressable label/receipt mobile printer and move with ease!
MAXIMUM PRINT AREA
Width: 1.89″/48.0 mm
Length (with standard memory): 32″/813 mm
203 dpi/8 dots per mm
MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED
3″/76.2 mm per second
2 MB SRAM; 2 MB Flash
Width: 3.57″/90.7 mm
Depth: 2.96″/75.2 mm
Height: 7.15″(w/o belt clip)/181.6 mm
Weight (with battery): 1.04 lbs./0.47 kg
Label and liner width: .63″/16.0 mm to 2.18″/55.4 mm