Fanfolded labels are commonly used in place of rolls as you can have more labels in a Fanfolded stack than on a roll for most printers. Fanfolded labels commonly cost more to produce than roll labels, but the return on the investment is made up quickly with less roll changes.
Thermal Transfer Paper Tag
- Premium coated, ultra smooth paper thermal transfer tag stock
- Bright white matte finish provides a dense, smudge resistant facesheet for excellent imaging properties.
- 7.0 mil thickness
Direct Thermal Paper Tag
- High quality, general purpose, 7.2 mil direct thermal paper label stock
- Produces a high contrast black image on a white matte finish coated paper
- NO RIBBON REQUIRED WHEN USING DIRECT THERMAL PAPER TAGS
Thermal Transfer Synthetic Paper
- Matte white, high opacity polypropylene film which features good strength and durability as well as good moisture and chemical resistance.
- Suitable for applications which require more strength than paper but don’t need the extreme durability of Kimdura
- Minimum Application Temperature: 25ºF
- Service Temperature: -40ºF to 170ºF
Application Note: NOT recommended for applications with exposure to sunlight, fluorescent lamps or heat.
View the ‘Types of Labels’ tab to view our stock labels.
Thermal Transfer Label – Fanfold
|Part Number||Notes||Description||Approx. Lbs/case||#/case||#/stack||stacks/case|
Thermal Transfer Synthetic Paper – 8″OD
|Part Number||Notes||Description||Approx. Lbs/case||#/case||#/roll||Rolls/ Case|
Above labels are wound out on a 3.00″ I.D. core.