T5000r combines reliability, utility, power and flexibility for demanding environments and provides the open migration to RFID for future requirements. The T5000r supports the widest range of connectivity and control without sacrificing performance and provides the ability to meet new application and compliance requirements.
Available in 4″, 6″ and 8″ print width models.
- 32-bit processor for ultra-fast processing and throughput performance
- 32MB SDRAM memory and 8MB Flash with font and image storage capability
- 625m ribbon reduces downtime and supply cost
- Smart Ready design provides the migration path for future RFID implementation
- Embedded Zebra, TEC, Intermec, Sato and Datamax programming language support
- XML forms printing with embedded industry standard forms and templates
- Printronix Extensible Markup Language (PXML) interface enables real-time printer management and job control
- Unique dual motor ribbon system eliminates clutch replacement and ribbon wrinkle promoting good bar codes
- Easy side-load, cleaning and maintenance for less down time
- Eliminate costly service calls with field installable snap-in printheads with easy resolution change
- Aluminum die-cast design dampens vibration and maintains precise printer alignment maintaining bar code quality
- Ventless system operates in environments with airborne particulate matter without compromising performance or jeopardizing print quality and media